Decor-Anne

SANTO DOMINGO, · View map

About Decor-Anne

With a sophisticated and modern style ... Décor-Anne shows a different proposal that will change the way to design and create each detail of your wedding in the Dominican Republic.

Décor-Anne is specialized in extraordinary Destination Weddings, that will make each of our couples, families and freinds feel especially welcomed and relaxed, including in every single space an impressive and amazing area filled with creative elements such as lighting and exceptional decorative pieces that will reflect the lifestyles, tastes and personalities of each and one of our couples, which will guarantee a unique and momorable day of your lives.

When talking about Wedding Planners & Event Coordination Design Team, our name pops out as one of the most known and reliable firm in the Dominican Republic. Our company has been in the market since 1996, which gives us plenty of experience in logistics, innovative and contemporary designs, edgy styles, exceptional client-vendor chemestry, responsability, punctuality, professionalism, and most of all..."satisfied returning customers"!

We also provide our customers with our special and well known Decorating Design Service in order to make the most important day of your live SHINE...as you will!!!

Please feel free to send us an email at decor-anne@hotmail.com for more information and we¨ll be glad to help you out!!!

4 Reviews for Decor-Anne

4 Decor-Anne Reviews

R
Racelis

Married on 01/30/2010

I loved how everything turned out to be. I got everything I wanted and more. A dream come true. Read more I loved how everything turned out to be. I got everything I wanted and more. A dream come true.

V
Veruska

Married on 02/05/2005

" My experience with Anne-Marie as the wedding decorator and planner of my wedding was splendid, We had an appointment with her to meet and go over were the reception would take place after the ... Read more wedding ceremony (Plazoleta de la Iglesia Las Mercedes, Colonial Zone) out of nowhere she gave us an imaginary sketch of how everything would look, she paid close attention to our desires, needs and wants, since that day I knew she understood what we were looking for, everything was exquisite, she surpassed our expectations by 200%, she was always there like a fairy godmother. Every single detail was handled with care; from the protocol as to the entrance at church, I actually felt like a guest to my own wedding, I did not have a moment of stress and we enjoyed everything single moment until the end. A humorous anecdote that I wanted to share is when: By mistake the wedding cake that was supposed be offered at the reception had actually stayed in the area were the ceremony was preformed and had been closed off after the ceremony took place. Half an hour has passed and she got it resolved and I did not find about this incident to avoid any stress on my day, she resolved the minor issue like a True Professional and everyone had a splendid time".

Paola Rodríguez
Paola

Married on 02/21/2009

My experience with Decor-Anne was excellent! Since our first meeting until the wedding, always had good chemistry and communication. Anne easily understood what we wanted and even went beyond... For ... Read more us was more than the company that commissioned the decoration of our wedding. Thank God things as well... like all events there is something wrong or can't do for some reason. But Anne gave us an equal or better alternative. Each time I see photos of my wedding I love it more and more! And Her the touch of decor-Anne has to do with it. Their professionalism, accountability and above all her sensitivity and other qualities of this company at the forefront of Anne was a very wise decision for us and the result was a wedding as we wanted.