Decorate The Occasion

Charlotte, MI · View map

About Decorate The Occasion

"Decorate the Occasion" is a Lansing area based business ready to serve your decorating needs. The majority of our clients come to us for weddings and receptions, but we also enjoy doing Anniverseries, Proms, Parties, Annual Dinners, Reunions and Open Houses. Through the years we have assisted many clients by customizing decor to achieve the theme and mood they have desired.

Our clients and their ideas are important to us; we pride ourselves on listening to you and suggest ways to make your visions come true. Or maybe you're at a loss that's where our consulting services come in. We can use our expertise and experience to create that special setting for a "perfect day".

We offer complete reception packages, or contract to help you with specific areas of need. We specialize in "Custom Centerpieces" and "Head Tables". On a budget, no problem, most clients are. We can work within the limits of most budgets, still offering a professional touch.

Call today for your complimentary Consultation at 1-800-543-9155!

Our Advice:
Weddings and large events can be a very stressful time; put your trust in the professional you hire, and enjoy your "special day".

2 Reviews for Decorate The Occasion

2 Decorate The Occasion Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/05/2010

I couldn't have had the beautiful wedding that I had without Nancy's help. This woman is amazing! She was very quick to respond to e-mails, very reasonably priced and decorated my ceremony and ... Read more reception beautifully. Being an out of state bride, Nancy was my life saver and I would recommend her to anyone!

Natasha
Natasha

Married on 07/01/2011

2.6

I would NOT recommend Decorate the Occasion based on communication alone. A few things were completely unacceptable and messed up for our wedding, but Nancy, the woman who was supposed to do the ... Read more decorating had emergency knee surgery so I’ll somewhat understand. However, I paid a lot of money for an arch with purple material and it swayed in the wind throughout our ceremony and looked like it would fall on our poor reverend the whole time. The material didn’t even cover half of the arch and was pitifully attached. The gossamer that was draped was really thin and I was told it would be a dark purple. It was lavender. It looked okay, but it wasn’t what I had ordered and understood would be used. Finally, I rented chair covers and sashes and was told that eggplant silk sashes would be used. I came in the day before the wedding and they had used organza. It looked fine, but I was bummed a bit. Now, I can deal with some small mishaps, however, I paid a lot of money for things to be perfect and my DOC, Lynn, had to deal with the wrong material being used at first as well as tables being set up in the wrong places without linen etc. When I e-mailed Nancy and called, we never received so much as a response or a “sorry that things didn’t go as planned.” Nothing. For such a large investment that’s pretty troubling. Luckily, Lynn is also a decorator and I had her, otherwise, I don’t know how all of that mess would have been fixed. Overall, I do not recommend Decorate the Occasion.

Decorate The Occasion FAQ