Decorative Sound

Maumee, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Decorative Sound

Decorative Sound is a wedding DJ based out of Maumee, Ohio, that serves the Toledo region. Their professional, energetic disc jockeys would be honored to join couples on their wedding day and enliven their events. They will work with clients to provide them with exactly what they want and will surely get everyone on their feet for a memorable night.

Decorative Sound will consult with clients to determine what services they would like to have for their event. They have liability insurance and allow couples to make a Do-Not-Play list so that you do not have to hear anything you do not like. DJs will also provide MC services and may bring additional equipment, including microphones and a sound/PA system. Decorative Sound offers to play the following music genres:

• Club

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 08/17/2013

Decorative Sound was awesome! I met with Mike before the wedding and he was very easy going and helpful. We told him some of the songs we wanted and the types of music and the DJ played everything we ... Read more we had requested. The DJ we had at the reception was perfect! He did exactly what we asked- got people to dance and have fun! Our DJ did a great job communicating with me- he let me know what was coming up (cake cutting, anniversary dance) and was totally flexible if I told him I needed a few more minutes. One of my favorite parts was the CD we got at the end of the night with our requested songs on it!

S
Shonda

Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent DJ service

Excellent DJ kept the night moving with music Read more Excellent DJ kept the night moving with music

Cassidy
Cassidy Hamill

Married on 07/03/2019

Great music and a great time!

Micheal was waiting for the bridal party at the door when we got to the venue. He handed my hubby and I a drink and prepared everyone for the grand entrance. His music was lively and fun. He also kept ... Read more the night moving at a good pace so no one got bored. Great DJ!