Decorative Sound

Maumee, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Decorative Sound

Decorative Sound is a wedding DJ based out of Maumee, Ohio, that serves the Toledo region. Their professional, energetic disc jockeys would be honored to join couples on their wedding day and enliven their events. They will work with clients to provide them with exactly what they want and will surely get everyone on their feet for a memorable night.

Decorative Sound will consult with clients to determine what services they would like to have for their event. They have liability insurance and allow couples to make a Do-Not-Play list so that you do not have to hear anything you do not like. DJs will also provide MC services and may bring additional equipment, including microphones and a sound/PA system. Decorative Sound offers to play the following music genres:

• Club

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 08/17/2013

Decorative Sound was awesome! I met with Mike before the wedding and he was very easy going and helpful. We told him some of the songs we wanted and the types of music and the DJ played everything we ... Read more we had requested. The DJ we had at the reception was perfect! He did exactly what we asked- got people to dance and have fun! Our DJ did a great job communicating with me- he let me know what was coming up (cake cutting, anniversary dance) and was totally flexible if I told him I needed a few more minutes. One of my favorite parts was the CD we got at the end of the night with our requested songs on it!

M
Malihe

Married on 08/18/2018

Decorative Sound is simply AMAZING. From the moment we met with Michael, we knew that he would be a perfect fit for our wedding. From the get-go Michael answered all of our questions that we had ... Read more prepared to ask and he was so easy and professional to work with. He did an amazing job at our wedding. We wanted a mix of American and Persian songs played at our wedding and he delivered all we had asked for and kept the party going all night. Even our guests were so amazed that he played such amazing multicultural music. He is so knowledgeable and passionate about his job and also very humble individual. For example, an unforgettable event, right after the ceremony when my newlywed wife and I were taking photos with our guests (as you can imagine how exhaustive it can get standing and taking multiple pictures during summer heat), Michael graciously came around and handed both of us a cold glass of waters so we can cool down. What a simple act and a nice gesture that made my wife and I really happy and made us feel special. We could not have asked for more! Truly amazing!

K
Katie

Married on 06/09/2018

I would highly recommend Decorative Sound to anyone looking for a packed dance floor! Michael and his team are a pleasure to work with and make sure that the party keeps moving all night long! Read more I would highly recommend Decorative Sound to anyone looking for a packed dance floor!!! Michael and his team are a pleasure to work with and make sure that the party keeps moving all night long!!!!