Dede Brown Wedding Photography

Nassau, Bahamas · View map · Visit website

About Dede Brown Wedding Photography

I have had the joy of capturing local and destination weddings throughout The Bahamas for 10 years now and love meeting new people and capturing them as they celebrate their union together with family and friends.

Last year I relocated from Nassau to Spanish Wells, a small fishing village, just off the northern end of Eleuthera - my favourite island in The Bahamas. I travel to Harbour Island, Eleuthera, Nassau, Exuma and many other islands to photograph engagement and portrait sessions, lifestyle shoots, weddings and other special occasions.

To learn more about me please visit my website, browse my photo galleries and check out my Instagram profile to get a sense of my photography style.

Send me an email, tell me about yourselves, when you first met and your wedding day. Let's talk, it all begins there!

-Dede

19 Reviews for Dede Brown Wedding Photography

19 Dede Brown Wedding Photography Reviews

C
Featured
Candice

Married on 11/23/2014

I can not begin to put into words how perfectly Dede Brown captured our special day. I love very natural shots and it was extremely important to me to capture the mood of the day on film. Dede did ... Read more exactly that, she caught the special moments and their magic, she caught the moments where people were dancing like no one was watching. If you are looking for natural and artistic photos of your special day I highly recommend Dede Brown photography!

I
Iris

Married on 03/29/2018

Dede helped us a lot to make our special day feel even more special and that in a very relaxed way. She is such a great, down to earth person and when choosing my wedding photographer she was the ... Read more first one I thought of and was super excited that she could do it! While getting ready for the ceremony she took very natural shots of me and the bridesmaids and after the ceremony and family pictures she came up with very creative ideas to show off my dress and me! She encouraged my husband to more photos than he would normally agree to too! The whole time dede was very flexible and we ended up taken pictures in multiple locations with the end result of having a great variety of shots! If you are getting married in The Bahamas she should be on top of your vendor list!!!

P
Diane

Married on 04/16/2016

Dede was amazing! We prioritized good photography for our elopement day and Dede was the right choice. She made us feel so comfortable, which made the photos look natural and not posed or cheesy. ... Read more She's very creative and did a beautiful job with detail shots (which I knew nothing about in the moment while I was getting ready!). Dede met with us via Skype before the big day to get to know us and chat about our expectations. This made us feel comfortable before we ever met her in person. Dede's photos captured the true spirit and happiness of the day. We never get tired of looking at the photos. Our aunts and mothers still tear up (happy tears) every single time they look at our albums!