Dede Brown Wedding Photography

Nassau, BS · View map

About Dede Brown Wedding Photography

Dede Brown Wedding Photography is a wedding company based in Nassau, Bahamas. Dede, the owner of the business, commenced her journey toward the photography industry in 2009. Since then, she has documented both local and destination weddings throughout the Bahamas. She utilizes an unobtrusive style while photographing her subjects in order to narrate the authentic story of the day. Dede uses her candid and easy-going energy to help generate a lighthearted ambiance for wedding celebrations.

Dede Brown Wedding Photography uses natural light and a photojournalistic approach while documenting fleeting wedding moments. Couples can expect to receive their high-resolution images from the company within four to six weeks after the wedding. Their wedding photographs can be procured as digital files, prints, or albums. Dede can also design and produce save-the-dates for couples to distribute to their guests. The company offers a vast array of amenities, which include the following:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Second photographer
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Willingness to travel
  • Multiple-location sessions

Other Services

In addition to wedding photography, Dede can accommodate a range of other special occasions. The company offers coverage of the following events:

• Engagement sessions
  • Boudoir photoshoots
  • Trash-the-dress sessions

19 Reviews for Dede Brown Wedding Photography

19 Dede Brown Wedding Photography Reviews

I
Iris

Married on 03/29/2018

Dede helped us a lot to make our special day feel even more special and that in a very relaxed way. She is such a great, down to earth person and when choosing my wedding photographer she was the ... Read more first one I thought of and was super excited that she could do it! While getting ready for the ceremony she took very natural shots of me and the bridesmaids and after the ceremony and family pictures she came up with very creative ideas to show off my dress and me! She encouraged my husband to more photos than he would normally agree to too! The whole time dede was very flexible and we ended up taken pictures in multiple locations with the end result of having a great variety of shots! If you are getting married in The Bahamas she should be on top of your vendor list!!!

P
Diane

Married on 04/16/2016

Dede was amazing! We prioritized good photography for our elopement day and Dede was the right choice. She made us feel so comfortable, which made the photos look natural and not posed or cheesy. ... Read more She's very creative and did a beautiful job with detail shots (which I knew nothing about in the moment while I was getting ready!). Dede met with us via Skype before the big day to get to know us and chat about our expectations. This made us feel comfortable before we ever met her in person. Dede's photos captured the true spirit and happiness of the day. We never get tired of looking at the photos. Our aunts and mothers still tear up (happy tears) every single time they look at our albums!

M
Michael

Married on 04/16/2016

Dede was phenomenal, my wife and I could not be happier with having her photograph our wedding day. Calm, unassuming and strategic in her approach yielded the most wonderfully candid photos. Literally ... Read more the best.