Dedra Whitt Makeup and Hair

Vashon, WA · View map · Visit website

About Dedra Whitt Makeup and Hair

Located in Vashon, Washington, Dedra Whitt Makeup and Hair is a makeup artistry and hairstyling service for the Seattle-Tacoma area, creating beautiful looks to help brides feel stunning, inside and out. Stylist Dedra has been in the industry for over 23 years and has experience with weddings, red carpet, commercial, advertising, and editorial makeup and hair.

With her experience with red carpet events, Dedra Whitt knows all of the beauty tips and tricks for keeping makeup on all day and uses the same hacks to help brides feel their best throughout their special day. Dedra Whitt Makeup and Hair provides updos, styling, extensions, and blowouts for hair services. For makeup and salon treatments, brides can receive contour makeup, fake lashes, and even a before “mini” spa that includes a flash mask and eye treatments. Dedra Whitt Makeup and Hair can accommodate groups up to ten.

25 Reviews for Dedra Whitt Makeup and Hair

25 Dedra Whitt Makeup and Hair Reviews

J
Featured
Javiera

Married on 09/02/2017

From the moment I met her, Dedra felt like family to me. I'm so grateful we connected and that her soothing and professional presence was part of our big day. I'm very easily stressed, but Dedra ... Read more reassured me that everything would be OK. The best part is that the makeup lasted all day through a VERY hot summer wedding without a/c. Very impressive. Thank you Dedra!

Y
Ying Bao

Married on 12/20/2018

Awesome work

Awesome job! It is worthy to have you in my special day! Read more Awesome job! It is worthy to have you in my special day!

A
Alicia

Married on 09/08/2018

Exceptional!

Dedra and her team did hair and make-up at my wedding for myself, 5 attendants and 3 moms. Dedra is an exceptional make-up artist and hair stylist, and a wonderful person. I loved my hair and make-up ... Read more and would highly recommend Dedra.