Dee & Cory Productions

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Dee & Cory Productions

Dee & Cory Productions is a photography company in Salt Lake City, Utah. This team is made up of two people that coordinate to capture your special day perfectly. You can be guaranteed the use of unique styles and multiple angles, creating a different experience with each photo. Dee & Cory Productions have won multiple awards, including Best Wedding Photographers in Salt Lake City for the 2016, 2017 & 2018 years, as well as WeddingWire's Couples’ Choice Award. The venue prides itself on being an LGBTQ Allied Vendor, happily capturing memories for all couples.

With seven collections (packages) to choose from for your special day, you have the flexibility to customize your wedding details just the way you envisioned. Although based in Utah, Dee & Cory Productions offer destination/travel so you can be photographed wherever you want. You can choose to have your photos as albums, digital files, matted prints, prints, save the date, flush mount or canvas. Their services include:

• Additional hours

20 Dee & Cory Productions Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 04/19/2019

Best Photographers in Utah!

Hands down the best of Utah! From the engagement Photoshoot to the wedding everything they did was top shelf service! Such a wonderful couple who not only love and care about what they do, they truly ... Read more care for their bride and groom. They made my wedding experience so much better than I could ever imagine! I cannot wait to see all my photos from my wedding day. I know they'll be amazing because Dee and Cory are.

G
Ganzie Pottle

Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding and Bridals

Dee and Cory captured the day of my wedding and they went above and beyond all expectations that I had. They made us feel comfortable and they were so much fun to work with. They captured photos of ... Read more things I didn’t even notice allowing us to relive our wedding through the eyes of someone on the outside. I would highly recommend Dee and Cory especially if you want photographers that are willing to go the extra mile and capture photos that you only dream of!

B
Brittani Agner

Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding January, 12, 2019

Dee and Cory are the best of the best. They took their time and made sure we got all the shots that we wanted. They became like family when it was all said an done. They went above and beyond our ... Read more expectations. They captured the greatest moments of our lives. For future photography needs, they will be who we call first. We greatly appreciated all their hard work and beautiful pictures.