Dee Kay Events

Howell, NJ · View map

About Dee Kay Events

Design, coordination and logistics is what we do, but what we create is a succinct harmony between them all. We strive to create a happy place for you. A place where budgets, itineraries, deadlines, and all things stressful seamlessly melt away.

We are your insurance policy of happy. Dee Kay events doesn’t just create a perfect event, we create memories to last a lifetime. We specialize in joyful beginnings and we are so honored to be part of this journey with you.

Dee Kay Events, a wedding planning business based in New Jersey, has a passion for creating lifelong memories for couples on their wedding day. They help achieve this through their boutique wedding and event planning for weddings both in the state and worldwide. The diverse team is excited to help you coordinate, design, and handle the logistics of your wedding so that you can enjoy a flawless celebration with those you love.

Dee Kay Events can work with each individual couple’s budgets and planning needs. Whether you prefer assistance organizing vendors or prefer full planning, the team can help make the process more seamless for you. Couples are also welcome to add on guest list assistance, to-do lists, timelines, budget analysis, and more so that they can focus on enjoying their special day instead of the behind the scenes wedding details.

Mantra

Sharing happiness and celebrating relationships while contributing our talent to give you the best day ever is the most rewarding gift we could ever receive.

Our design team and staff chose this career because it gives them a feeling inside that is like no other. Every event, every design, every last detail. We feel every new, exciting tingle put into each individualized event. We work with passion. We work with happiness. We work to make you smile.

Our mantra: The ability to share our talent and ourselves to the touch the lives of others in hopes of living a full and happy life.

69 Reviews for Dee Kay Events

69 Dee Kay Events Reviews

C
Christina Frima

Married on 10/26/2018

Part of the Family

I have worked with Diane of Dee Kay Events on a few wonderful events, one was my daughter's wedding this year and my daughter-in-law's baby shower this year too. A busy time, but Diane kept us all ... Read more organized and care free. She is so thoughtful and really cares for what she does. She was recommend through our dear friends and we couldn't be happier. I hope if you read this, you make the decision to hire her. You won't regret.

R
Robert Frima

Married on 10/26/2018

Great Job Very Organized

Dee Kay Events is always professional and very communicative. They did a great job. Very organized. Read more Dee Kay Events is always professional and very communicative. They did a great job. Very organized.

N
Natasha Essey

Married on 09/16/2018

Perfect Day!

We hired Diane for wedding day management. She was very organized and took the time to understand our needs. Our wedding had a lot of logistics and we were so happy someone took over the timeline.I ... Read more wish I hired her for design work but she was generous enough to give me ideas where I needed help. Overall, a great experie nce! If I can give any bride advice, hire a planner and don't sweat the small stuff.