Deed to My Heart

Tempe, AZ · View map

About Deed to My Heart

To start, we are new to WeddingWire, and so we give you all a big "hello!"

Just as it is customary for a bride and groom to exhange rings during their wedding ceremony, couples across the country are now exchanging a Deed to My Heart, as well. The moment is absolutely breathtaking, regal, and deeply romantic!

The Deed to My Heart serves to officially tender over the possession of one‘s heart to a true love with a masterful assembly of words that a vast majority swear were penned jointly by Shakespear and Mark Twain. And many others believe its only rival in grandure and importance is our nation‘s Constitution.

It is truly the most romantic document on earth, and we invite you to our website to learn how your wedding or engagement party or anniversary or any romantic occasion can be wonderfully enhanced by a gift that comes from your heart.

1 Reviews for Deed to My Heart

1 Deed to My Heart Reviews

L
Lucy

Event date: 04/06/2014

Absolutely beautiful. Every engaged or married or in love couple should have this. Great to give for Valentines as well or as a wedding gift to a couple Read more Absolutely beautiful. Every engaged or married or in love couple should have this. Great to give for Valentines as well or as a wedding gift to a couple

Deed to My Heart FAQ