DeeJay Handyman Entertainment

Dallas, TX · View map

About DeeJay Handyman Entertainment

DeeJay Handyman Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Harker Heights, Texas, servicing weddings in Dallas, Austin and the surrounding areas. The company promises quality, professionalism and exciting entertainment that will keep your guests dancing all night. DeeJay Handyman Entertainment offers the highest-quality services at an affordable price. The team of DJs specialize in providing unmatched attention to detail to ensure your event is a reflection of you. The team provides an expansive music collection, including country, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, top 40 and more.

DeeJay Handyman Entertainment offers wedding DJ packages that include a consultation, an MC, a sound/PA system and microphones. Packages can also include uplighting and the following services:

• Do-not-play list

P
Phoebe

Married on 12/30/2018

So much fun!

We had such a fun time dancing at our wedding! DJ Handyman was very responsive the months leading up to our wedding, checking in every few weeks. His wife was also a pleasure to work with. We loved ... Read more having his brother help get people to the dance floor and show them how to do the various group dances. Overall, a great family-owned business to work with at an affordable price!

E
Emily Schiller

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing DJ and Videography Service!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for helping us have the most wonderful wedding for Emily and Ty this past Saturday! The day went so smoothly and I know it was because we had Michael at the microphone ... Read more microphone helping keep us on schedule and making the evening fun! All of our guests had a great time! The lighting was perfect and your video crew did a great job of letting events happen without intruding! You all were so easy to work with and did a fantastic job! I just wanted to let you know that we so appreciated it! Whenever the next daughter gets married, we will be calling you!

Cheryl
Cheryl Kacal

Married on 12/08/2018

Best vendor EVER!

First rate! I couldn't possibly put into words how awesome Michael, Constance and their entire team were at my daughter's wedding. From months before even signing the contract, to rehearsal and then ... Read more finally the big day; they were so helpful, kind and professional. I had many guest come ask me where I found them because they were so great. I was not satisfied with all the vendors we used, but Dee Jay Handyman did NOT DISAPPOINT. I would recommend them over and over again. I am so thankful for their commitment to providing such exceptional service.