Deena Miller Productions

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Deena Miller Productions

Deena and her talented band have filling dance floor for almost 2 decades and have performed at more than 2,500 weddings and private events. Their band can meet your needs for all styles of music and types of wedding and events.

Deena Miller Productions can range from a two piece duo with Deena and a guitarist-vocalist to a full 12 piece band. The full band features male and female vocals, guitar, keyboard, bass, drums, saxophone, trumpet, trombone and percussion. Their various band arrangements can play for your ceremony, reception, cocktail hour and breaks. They know when to rock the house and when to bring it down for meals. Their band has more than 1,000 songs in their repertoire and can perform different genres including rock, motown, jazz, disco, Top 40, oldies and more.

72 Reviews for Deena Miller Productions

72 Deena Miller Productions Reviews

Featured
User4359862

2+ years ago

Deena Miller played for our daughter’s wedding and she/they were fantastic! Deena worked with us a head of time to make the song selections, learned a new song for the father daughter dance and was ... Read more just overall easy and cheerful to work with. The dance floor was packed all evening! They moved without pause from one song to another. The whole evening the music was geared toward the people dancing. They started out with more Motown type music and by the end of the evening it was more contemporary music. The dance floor was rocking! They also provided the cocktail hour music which was just wonderful, perfect for the mood and not loud-as there was no problem for people to converse. The whole evening flowed perfectly between them and the caterers, everything timed out perfectly from the bride/groom dance to the father daughter dance and the quieter music during the time for eating dinner. The quality of the musicians and the sound-excellent. I cannot think of anything to criticize They were excellent. Everyone I have spoken with from the wedding has commented on how good the band was. If you hire Deena you will not be disappointed.

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/13/2018

Best Night Ever! :)

Deena Miller Productions *made* our whole wedding! My husband and I are not huge dancers ourselves, but we are both very passionate about music... So we wanted our guests to have fun on the dance ... Read more floor. We KNEW we had to have Deena and the band at our wedding. After our first dance, the band transitioned to an upbeat "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" and invited everyone out to the dance floor. I honestly think all 200 people made it out there to dance with us because of the band's energy. One of my guests said, "I have never in my entire life seen that many people have that much fun THAT quickly at a wedding!" And it only got better as the night went on. Countless guests from both sides have since commented on the band and how impressed they were with their ability to incorporate so many different genres throughout the night. My husband and I even spent the whole night on the dance floor DANCING! :) We are so grateful to Deena and her talented team of musicians for making our wedding the best night ever!

L
Linda Lopresti

Married on 10/07/2018

Music for our wedding.

I’m not sure if it is customary for a Maid of honor / Sister of the bride to write a review for the band, but I just had to. Deena was so amazing and was kind enough to work with me on a special song ... Read more song for my sister. She had her pianist ( Judy) write a special chart for the musicians and even made time to do a rehearsal with me before the Wedding.  I was so nervous but Deena put my mind at ease and I felt so confident in the musicians hands. I also just want to say how AMAZING the band was. The dance floor was full all night long. I am not much of a dancer but she even got me up many times throughout the night. When I get married I know who I will hire. You are in great hand with Deena and her band.