Deer Creek Country Club

Deerfield Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Deer Creek Country Club

Deer Creek Country Club is a wedding venue located in Deerfield Beach, Florida that offers an inviting ambience with sophisticated style. This 18-hole championship golf course, designed by legendary golf course architect Arthur Hills and filled with beautiful and lush landscaping, makes an elegant setting for any event. Known for its luxurious banquet facilities, Deer Creek Country Club provides excellent and flexible event space options and on-site catering. Exclusive event coordinators will work with you on your event from beginning to end, from establishing budgets to bringing all your wedding details to life.

Facilities and Capacity
Deer Creek Country Club offers two main indoor and outdoor event spaces and can accommodate up to 250 guests. Their magnificent Key West Ballroom is the perfect selection for an elegant wedding. This newly-renovated ballroom features breathtaking views of exotic landscaping and a cascading waterfall, expansive 15-foot arched windows, crystal chandeliers and beautifully-crafted French doors. Their country club-style banquet hall is adjacent to one-of-a-kind outdoor gardens and country club views.

Deer Creek Country Club is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. They offer venue rental services for weddings and other special events. Wedding services offered by Deer Creek Country Club include the following:

• Cake
  • Event planning
  • In-house catering

Cuisine
Deer Creek Country Club caters for events of all types and sizes and can customize a menu to suit your tastes. Catering is provided by their renowned chefs and Deer Creek Golf Club staff.

History
The Deer Creek Country Club was designed by world-renowned architect Arthur Hills and first opened its doors to golf enthusiasts in 1971. The greens were renovated in 2004, and then the legendary Key West Banquet Room was renovated to further add to the club's beauty. Deer Creek Country Club has hosted numerous golf tournaments throughout the decades, including the USGA Senior Open and USGA Amateur Championships.

Location
Deer Creek Country Club is conveniently located in South Florida between Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton, with easy access from all of Broward County and South Palm Beach County. This venue is only five miles away from the Atlantic Ocean and one mile west of I-95 on Hillsboro Blvd.

96 Reviews for Deer Creek Country Club

96 Deer Creek Country Club Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 04/20/2018

After viewing MULTIPLE venues in the south Florida area.. Nothing and I mean NOTHING compared to Deer Creek. Their main ballroom completely takes your breath away and gives you the indoor/outdoor feel ... Read more you would want with having many out of towners. Their price was reasonable per person and we were fortunate to have picked most of their preferred vendors. Best thing is to book in advance since spots close quickly! Gisele was my dream girl. She truly captured our vision and was there from beginning to end. ANYTHING my hubs and I needed, she got. Tara.. There isn't enough to say about her. She was timely with any questions and at our first meeting she didn't sit across the desk as most would, she sat next to me making it more personal. The food was spectacular. We chose buffet style and with choosing this there's always the fear of lines etc. Not here. They have it down to a science. We were fortunate to have great weather on our big day and used the white picket fence as our back drop. I really cannot say enough about how amazing Deer Creek was. For sure one of the best decisions we made!

Brittany
Brittany Alessio

Getting married on 07/01/2020

Soooo Happy!

We had our wedding at DeerCreek back in January and it was nothing short of amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to any future bride and groom looking. There staff was incredible and everyone ... Read more is still talking about how beautiful the venue was

Emily
Emily

Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect!! Wedding venue

We absolutely knew Deer Creek was the one when we were looking for wedding venues! The ballroom is amazing with chandeliers, French doors, waterfall in the background and overall space of the room. We ... Read more also loved the ceremony area outside under the trellis, everything was just perfect! Ty was a pleasure to work with and responds to emails and phone calls very quickly. Gisele was absolutely wonderful and helped me and my husband out throughout our entire big day! I couldn't have asked for a better person. The country club truly knows what they're doing! Everyone there is wonderful to talk to and work with to ensure your big day goes as planned!