Deer Creek Overlook

Street, MD · View map

About Deer Creek Overlook

Whether you're looking for simple elegance or the elements of nature, Deer Creek Overlook has it! Surrounded by the tranquility of Deer Creek and Rocks State Park, our spacious banquet facility sets the stage for your imagination. We can accommodate up to 290 seated guests. Together, with your choice of caterer, entertainment, decor, and personal touch, we can help create your dream wedding.

15 Reviews for Deer Creek Overlook

15 Deer Creek Overlook Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 04/12/2015

I absolutely loved this place. My husband and I got married very quickly and the representative Sharon Wheeler did her absolute best to fit my wedding in with such short notice. This place was ... Read more extremely flexible. I was able to come in the morning before my wedding to set up everything. This allieviated a lot of stress and gave me ample time to set up. Sharon Wheeler helped me every step of the way. She even offered to be a server to help keep costs down. I absolutely loved my reception and would definitely recommend this place because it is beautiful and the staff works with you every step of the way. I personally do not know much about weddings, so it was very nice to have Sharon Wheeler help me. She was very informative and offered a lot of insight. She really is what made my experience and Deer Creek Overlook so amazing.

A
Amy

Married on 04/12/2015

Great experience, venue, and staffing! Read more Great experience, venue, and staffing!

J
Joy

Married on 04/14/2012

I really appreciated being able to do whatever I wanted with little to no restrictions for my wedding and reception. There are guidelines that must be followed, but not as strict as other venues. Deer ... Read more Deer Creek Overlook is a beautiful setting for weddings and receptions or any other special event. Location has several great views and backgrounds for pictures.