Deer Park Manor

Bloomington, IN · View map

About Deer Park Manor

Just minutes from Indiana University and downtown Bloomington, this historic mansion is the perfect setting for weddings, receptions and other events! Surrounded by terraced gardens, the property includes a central fountain, ponds, waterfalls and lots of possibilities for tents!

The Penthouse at Deer Park Manor is now available for overnight stays--a wonderful option for our wedding clients! The Penthouse is nearly 3000 square feet, with 3 large bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a large gourmet kitchen, beautiful living room with a large balcony and outstanding views of the manor grounds! Complete with a laundry room and 3 flat screen TV's !!!

13 Reviews for Deer Park Manor

13 Deer Park Manor Reviews

C
cori

Married on 09/19/2015

I couldn't have pictured a prettier setting for our wedding. Over a month later we are still receiving emails from guests saying how beautiful our venue was. We also rented the penthouse upstairs ... Read more (which is HUGE!) this was a wonderful space for us to get ready with our friends and family and have lunch before the ceremony. Kellie was great to work with. She was very responsive and professional. She was accommodating to requests and flexible with my hectic schedule. This is one of the most beautiful venues I, (and many of our guests) have ever seen. I would definitely recommend Deer Park to anyone having a Bloomington wedding! (Thank you Kellie!)

H
Helina

Married on 09/20/2014

The venue is a dream! From their perfectly kept grounds to the beautiful manor, there isn't more I could want! Sue the coordinator at Deer Park is the loveliest person and goes out of her way to make ... Read more sure you are happy. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else to have my wedding. It was truly breath taking!

A
Alissa

Married on 06/29/2013

From the first visit to the venue to the night of our wedding, Sue at Deer Park Manor went above and beyond our expectations. We reserved the venue for the day before and day of the wedding, as well ... Read more as rented the penthouse for a few nights. Everything about our experience with Sue and Deer Park Manor is positive. Sue answered tons of questions for us in the months leading up to the wedding, and was so helpful during the rehearsal dinner and wedding/reception. Our outdoor wedding ceremony plans were almost ruined by the crazy rain that day, but we had it outside! Sue made sure we had a rain plan just in case, and was there to help wherever needed. Thanks again, Sue!