Deering Events

South Yarmouth, MA · View map

About Deering Events

Deering Events is a full Service, local planning company. We customize our service packages, based on your needs and budget. The team services elopements, tented affairs, and more!

We look forward to meeting with you and helping you have a relaxed, stress-free, wedding planning experience!

1 Reviews for Deering Events

1 Deering Events Reviews

Joy
Joy Tsai

Married on 07/20/2019

Jyl was a life-saver!!

You won't go wrong with hiring Jyl for your wedding! I nearly did not hire a day-of coordinator but I am so glad we hired Jyl and her team! She was definitely the most valuable vendor of the day and ... Read more is the reason that my family remarked several times how impressed they were at how smoothly the day unfolded. Having Jyl around allowed both of us (bride and groom) to relax and happily enjoy the day. I am also grateful that our immediate family members who traveled from afar could also relax and enjoy the day. From my first interview with Jyl, I was impressed with her professional yet warm personality. I interviewed a range of coordinators in terms of price and found Jyl to be the most impressive in terms of her experience and her demeanor. I chose Jyl because she seemed to be the most capable and organized person who would be detail oriented and reliable and she totally delivered! She is friendly yet keeps all discussions on point and efficient, which I really appreciated when I was short on time between wedding planning and work. I really appreciate that she helped with a thorough timeline even prior to the wedding. On the actual day, she remained very organized and was a calming presence. She managed a complicated day-of schedule that included a chapel, reception venue which required decorations, shuttle, over 100 guests, a wedding party of 10 adults, and all in 99F weather with a smile on her face! We would recommend Jyl to anyone getting married in a heartbeat!

Deering Events FAQ