Dee's One Smart Cookie

Glastonbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Dee's One Smart Cookie

Dee’s One Smart Cookie is a wedding bakery located in Glastonbury, Connecticut that serves the Hartford region. They are a licensed bakery who would love to create delicious desserts that all can enjoy for your special wedding celebration.

Dee’s One Smart Cookie will consult with couples to custom design stunning cakes that aptly reflect their wedding them and/or vision. Couples may attend private tastings to preview and select cake icings and flavors. Dee’s One Smart Cookie will deliver and set up desserts and cakes with cake stands and toppers. They offer vegan, gluten-, lactose-, and nut-free options made with locally sourced, organic ingredients and fresh fruit. Dee’s One Smart Cookie would love to provide couples with the following desserts:

• Cake pops

C
Featured
Calli

Married on 03/04/2017

Dee was such a pleasure to work with! We loved the ease and flexibility of getting to try gluten free cakes that actually tasted delicious in multiple flavors and fillings. Our wedding was completely ... Read more gluten free, and our guests loved our cake! You'll love your cake from Dee's! She even made our cake-topper and decorated it for us with greenery and baby's breath. It was beautiful!

K
Katie

Married on 07/21/2018

We had the MOST incredible experience with Dee's for our wedding cake. Not only was the cake unbelievably delicious, but the whole team was a pleasure to work with. I 100% recommend using them for any ... Read more special occasion!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/30/2018

AMAZING! Dees One Smart Cookie made my husband and I’s Wedding so so special. The cupcakes came out beautifully along with our mini cake! Beyond happy with them and have already referred them to a ... Read more few people who were at my wedding!! They were very responsive and worked with my husband I in regards to payments. Highly recommend!!