Defiance Ridge Vineyards

Defiance, MO · View map · Visit website

About Defiance Ridge Vineyards

Defiance Ridge Vineyards is a waterfront wedding venue located in Defiance, Missouri. The facility is located in the rolling hills of the Historic Missouri Wine Country, and provides a tranquil setting for you and your loved ones to celebrate such a special occasion. The gorgeous vineyard, sparkling lake, and lush garden offer gorgeous backdrops for your photos and areas for your guests to explore. The views of the Missouri River Valley create a peaceful and romantic atmosphere for the ceremonial exchange that begins your marriage. The property features terraces and a veranda, along with a historic farmhouse.

Facilities and Capacity
There are indoor, uncovered outdoor, and covered outdoor spaces available for your use throughout Defiance Ridge Vineyards. We offer both heating and air conditioning in our large indoor space. Before the event, you and your wedding party can utilize the get-ready rooms to ensure that you have a comfortable space in which to prepare for the day. The 42-acre property reflects the team’s combined passions for wine, vineyard-to-table cuisine, warm hospitality, and a celebration of authentic people. The venue is wheelchair accessible to ensure that everyone feels welcome. Parking and shuttle service are available for your guests.

Defiance Ridge Vineyards is happy to host your wedding ceremony, reception, bridal shower, and engagement party, depending on your personal preference. An event planner can be provided to assist you and your partner in organizing and executing your dream wedding. When the day arrives, the staff is happy to help you with set up and clean up to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Proof of liability insurance can be given upon request, and lighting and sound services are offered. During the celebration, servers are happy to see to guests, and even help cut the cake. Additionally, bartenders can run an open or limited bar. House liquor and wine are available, and a signature drink can be selected as well. There are several event items available for your use, including barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens.

20 Reviews for Defiance Ridge Vineyards

20 Defiance Ridge Vineyards Reviews

Heather
Featured
Heather

Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff!

This is the most beautiful venue! There are so many options for pictures and the house for bride/bridesmaids to get ready is lovely! Lisa, the coordinator, is so helpful and responsive. They were ... Read more extremely flexible with me and my crazy requests! Food was delicious and drinks were plentiful. I truly believe Lisa did everything she could to decrease my stress level on our wedding day- she took care of everything and I didn’t even hear a word. Most of my guests says “best wedding ever!”

C
Cheryl

Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful and functional!

Our October wedding was here and it was perfect! The wedding coordinator was so kind and made all our wishes come true! Great venue with great views, not to mention- great wine! Read more Our October wedding was here and it was perfect! The wedding coordinator was so kind and made all our wishes come true! Great venue with great views, not to mention- great wine!

J
Julie

Married on 09/29/2018

I highly recommend this venue! The venue was a dream; I definitely got the wedding of my dreams. I really enjoyed working with Michelle Serles, Event Coordinator; she made sure the day was flawless. ... Read more flawless. Also the food was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!