Define Beauty

Jersey City, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Define Beauty

Define Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Jersey City, New Jersey. Owned and operated by April, this business aims to create a truly special experience for each bridal client that they treat. With several years experience in the industry, April has been working with brides-to-be since she was a teenager, and she knows how to work her magic.

April has a passion for her craft, and she takes immense pride in being able to create dream looks for brides-to-be. Because of this approach, she takes her time, is dedicated to you, and likes to truly get to know her customers.

Define Beauty’s range of bridal services is immense - April is able to provide consultation, airbrushing, and traditional makeup application. As well as this, she can provide brow tinting, tattoo coverage, fake lash application, and more.

Alongside other trusted makeup artists, stylists, and creative professionals, Define Beauty can also offer bridal party makeup. This means that you and your close friends and family can come together the morning-of to become glamorous together.

Other Services

Define Beauty is also available to provide onsite services. This means that they can come directly to you (at your hotel room, venue, bridal suite, or elsewhere). Additionally, April can utilize her prowess to shape brows, carry out a skin care consultation, as well as performing a mini facial.

34 Reviews for Define Beauty

34 Define Beauty Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 10/20/2012

Of all aspects of my wedding, it was April who truly made me feel like a bride! Her work is impeccable and she is the perfect mix of calmness and enthusiasm that you need on your big day! Read more Of all aspects of my wedding, it was April who truly made me feel like a bride! Her work is impeccable and she is the perfect mix of calmness and enthusiasm that you need on your big day!

J
Jill

Married on 09/01/2017

April was wonderful! I will definitely recommend her and use her for my daughters wedding! $400 Read more April was wonderful!! I will definitely recommend her and use her for my daughters wedding!!$400

A
Amy

Married on 05/13/2017

April is fantastic. I am a very picky person when it comes to my makeup - I come to find out quite plain Jane. April worked with me to achieve a stunning look that made me feel comfortable. My entire ... Read more entire wedding party and mom looked fantastic. She has a calming sense and I would highly, highly recommend her to any bride! She was so responsive and arrived exactly on time for all appointments.