Defining Moments Ministries

Dandridge, TN · View map · Visit website

About Defining Moments Ministries

You’ve made a life-changing decision to join your lives in marriage.

You want to celebrate the beginning of this new journey together as a couple.

What brought you here?

How do you want to remember this most sacred and special day?

Where do you see yourselves going in the years ahead?

What are your plans to get there?

This is where we begin, because this isn’t just any moment...this is a Defining Moment.

I'm Reverend Don Anderson, a licensed and church ordained minister for over 30 years. I am a student of life and a student of marriage. I will work with you to provide a personalized wedding ceremony that is both memorable and meaningful. Whether you choose a more traditional service, or design your own unique ceremony, I will assist you in every way possible to create the wedding of your dreams.

Defining Moments Ministries is privileged to officiate wedding ceremonies incorporating many faith backgrounds. Vow renewals, rehearsals, and other services may be included. Rev. Don offers premarital and relationship counseling to help couples build a strong foundation for a long and lasting relationship. He creates personalized ceremonies, which may include a couple's own customized vows that will allow them to share the heart of their relationship with others in attendance. With an extensive background in family studies, along with transition and loss counseling, he can incorporate children as a part of the ceremony, as well as address difficult family matters in meaningful ways.

49 Reviews for Defining Moments Ministries

49 Defining Moments Ministries Reviews

Kristan
Kristan Ginnings

Married on 05/30/2019

Wonderful Experience

Don was great to work with for our wedding. We chose to do our pre-marital counseling with him and he was very flexible and easy to work with. He also incorporated special things from our pre-marital ... Read more counseling into our wedding ceremony so it was very personalized. He was a great choice for our wedding minister and definitely put me at ease and made our wedding very special! I would highly recommend him!

Rene
Rene

Married on 01/05/2019

The Perfect Ceremony

Don was a dream to work with! Communicative and took time to get to know both of us to incorporate some fun facts about us during the ceremony. He was also super flexible when we had some unexpected ... Read more hiccups before the ceremony started. Our guests raved about the beautiful words he spoke at our wedding for weeks to come (and are still raving!). A few months before my ceremony my younger sister unexpectedly passed away and he included some heartfelt and truly touching words to honor her spirit and our guests were moved to tears. Thank you so much Don! Truly the perfect ceremony!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/21/2018

Don performed the most amazing ceremony I could ever ask for! He put so much thought into every word he said. He is top notch! His attention to detail about our personalities was spot on! Everyone we ... Read more we have talked to since our big day has complimented us on how sweet our service was. He had a very big part in making our day perfect with wonderful memories for a lifetime!