Dei Gratia Photography

Nicholasville, KY · View map

About Dei Gratia Photography

Being from central kentucky is such an amazing thing. I constantly get to photograph incredible people and incredible locations that truly show off what makes kentucky so special. I strive to bring my own unique style and expression to wedding photography, and hopefully have an amazing time while doing. As far as I'm concerned, great photos are pointless if the people in them aren't having the best day of their lives. Thats my other, and more important job; Making sure you have the most memorable and special time of your life. Lets make some memories!

4 Reviews for Dei Gratia Photography

4 Dei Gratia Photography Reviews

D
Dana

Married on 07/15/2017

Jaron did an excellent job making my fiance and I feel very comfortable for our engagement photos. He traveled to Red River Gorge to take our photos and they turned out beautifully. He got to the ... Read more location a few hours early to scope out good spots with the perfect lighting. How many photographers will do that? We brought our dog along and he was very patient with her even though she was more interested in jumping in the water and eating leaves. We are thrilled with our experience and with Jaron's quality of photos. He really knows what he is doing and we could not have hoped for a better experience.

K
Kelly

Married on 09/26/2015

To us photography was one of the most important aspects of our day. And Jaron exceeded our expectations. We got married at my grandparents' home and because of Jaron we have some really beautiful ... Read more photos of not only a special day but a special place. During our search for a photographer we met and interacted with many photographers but none with the customer service and people skills of Jaron. During our first meeting Jaron shared a stunning photo he took at wedding with rain and put me at ease about weather and our outdoor tented reception. The day of our wedding he made our entire wedding party feel at ease...and he is absolutely amazing with younger children in a wedding party. You won't find a more talented and hardworking photographer than Jaron. Thank you Jaron for giving us so many gorgeous photos that we're having a hard time selecting a few just a few to put on our walls!

A
Andrea

Married on 05/31/2014

Our photographer was the highest priority for our wedding day, and Jaron Johns was more than we could have ever imagined. He was fun, creative, energetic, and wonderful to work with. For example, he ... Read more would get excited about a shot and show us the picture on the camera - it was so fun to have a sneak peak! We received our photos back so quickly and they were beyond amazing. We have looked through them so many times and still have no idea how to choose which ones to frame because they are all amazing! We give Dei Gratia Photography the highest recommendation! Andrea & Dustin Bishop