Deidre Lynn Photography

Peoria, IL · View map

About Deidre Lynn Photography

I am a wedding photographer based in Peoria, Illinois. While the Midwest is home, I adore when photography takes me to new lands as well...wherever your love may be! Weddings that take place somewhere special to you are dear to our hearts. Whether your wedding be a simple affair with 3 people in a pine grove, or a big wedding on your parents property, we strive to capture the real, comfortable you and how you love.... Take a look around and get in touch - I'd love to hear from you!

With each package, couples can include a second shooter, additional hours, and multiple locations for their engagement shoot or wedding portraits. If requested, Deidre can also arrange a destination and travel shoot. All photography sessions result in high-resolution images delivered as digital files. Couples have the option to purchase albums, canvases, flush mounts, matted and unmatted prints, and proofs.

35 Reviews for Deidre Lynn Photography

35 Deidre Lynn Photography Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 04/01/2017

I had an AMAZING experience using Deidre as my engagement picture photographer and wedding photographer. Her style is so romantic and beautiful and I am obsessed with it. I had friends and family tell ... Read more tell me that the photographs looked like they could be in a magazine because she captured such unique pictures in such an artistic way. Even more, Deidre is an extremely sweet person and always made me feel comfortable, which isn't always easy to do when you're posing for photographs. She made me feel confident and made the entire experience fun. I can't say enough wonderful things about Deidre and her photographs and I'm so happy we chose her for our wedding. I would definitely recommend using Deidre!!

E
Emily

Married on 07/02/2016

If I could go above 5 stars, I would. Her work is absolutely stunning. As if her work wasn't amazing in it's own right, she is the kindest person I've had the privilege of working with for my wedding. ... Read more Look up her work, it is gorgeous. She goes above and beyond and is definitely worth hiring, if she's still available for your date.

K
kelsey

Married on 09/19/2015

Deidre Lynn Photography is the best way to go! She is not only the nicest, sweetest, most understanding person; but she is SO talented. She stays with the idea you are going for, and does the poses ... Read more you want, but tells such a beautiful story on her blog. She captures you in the best light, and knows the BEST angles for a flattering picture. I would recommend her over any other photographer around. I have to comment on her assistant as well, she is amazing too! :-) Thank you, Deidre!