Dejan Studio Jewelry

Alexandria, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Dejan Studio Jewelry

Dejan Studio Jewelry is a custom jewelry designer located in Alexandria, Virginia. Handcrafted by professional jewelry designer Dejan Jovanovic, the shop's pieces are one-of-a-kind and can make the perfect statement for your wedding or engagement. Dejan's designs draw inspiration directly from nature, and he creates memorable pieces that are guaranteed stand the test of time. With its modern technology and artisan craftwork, Dejan Studio Jewelry will work with you to create the a wedding ring or band that is unique you.

Dejan Studio Jewelry uses brilliant diamonds, opals, pearls, rubies, sapphires, and other gorgeous stones to make its pieces truly pop. Dejan also use a variety of metals for his bands, including, gold, platinum, sterling silver, palladium, and bronze options. Each piece created by the studio is made to order and designed with a refined European flair that will never go out of style. Services offered by the studio include:

• Jewelry cleaning

37 Dejan Studio Jewelry Reviews

Featured
User3923749

2+ years ago

We wandered into Dejan's studio a year or so ago at the Torpedo Factory and liked his jewelry very much. We both knew that's where we would go for an engagement ring and ultimately the wedding rings. ... Read more He does beautiful work and is great to work with. He made my engagement ring with some of our stones and his and he made our wedding bands as well which are absolutely beautiful. We went no further to have our wedding jewelry made: cufflinks to match the ring design for my now husband and stepsons. He also made a diamond pendant for me using his design and our stones to look similar to my engagement ring. Perhaps too much description, but I add it all so that readers can see our trust in him and his service and quality of service. We were able to create designs with his imput and expertise. Great experience and we'll visit him again (when out of wedding hock!).

E
emily

Married on 11/10/2018

I'm completely obsessed with our custom Dejan rings. My fiancé and I got our wedding rings and my engagement ring from him and they were absolutely perfect. He understood our vision and helped me when ... Read more we needed resized. He shipped them to us in a timely manner. We recommend him to all our friends and family!

A
anita

Married on 07/28/2018

Words can't express how beautiful our engagement ring is! Dejan's creative and thoughtful design truly captured who we are as a couple. Dejan had the creativity and ability to envision what we were ... Read more hoping for, as only an artist could understand. Organic...strong yet delicate...and a beautiful emerald. Simply exquisite! Our life together is off to a great start, in large part to a very special ring.