deJonghe Original Jewelry

Saratoga Springs, NY · View map

About deJonghe Original Jewelry

Jewelry reflects the artistic taste of the wearer. Oscar Wilde stated, "One should be a work of art or wear a work of art." I approach jewelry as miniature sculpture, to be viewed from all sides and yet be functional to enhance the body. Being influenced by sea forms and nature I have developed a style - that of soft curving lines. Design elements of balance, form and color are incorporated into each piece. I believe the quality of the craftsmanship and materials are equal to the integrity of the design.

1 Reviews for deJonghe Original Jewelry

1 deJonghe Original Jewelry Reviews

Forever (a) Young
M

Married on 09/22/2012

Yes, you CAN afford this place, and you CAN get something you like, honest! I've walked by this place countless times, yet when it came to buying our rings, it was the absolute last place we checked, ... Read more checked, 'cause I was so sure that it would be expensive and their stuff would be too ostentatious for us. But when we went in, we were pleasantly surprised -- we found the most beautiful rings, simple and unique and perfect for us! And the price was totally reasonable, actually cheaper than the ho-hum stuff we found at bigger jewelry stores. We got two beautiful rings, custom-made just for us by the artist himself, who was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I know where I'm going for jewelry in the future, that's for sure.

deJonghe Original Jewelry FAQ