Del Sol Photography

Playa del Carmen · View map

About Del Sol Photography

Del Sol Photography is an award-winning studio based in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, voted one of the top 10 wedding photography studios in the world by American Photo Magazine. Founded by Matt Adcock and Sol Tamargo, their work has been featured on the cover of National Geographic Magazine and their photojournalistic style has brought them around the world capturing motion and emotion. They are pioneers in the world of "trash the dress" photography, creating epic images underwater in the fresh-water cenotes of the Riviera Maya

20 Reviews for Del Sol Photography

20 Del Sol Photography Reviews

H
Hali Moore

Married on 04/23/2019

Truly Memorable

Sol Tamargo and her assistant, Polly, were absolutely amazing! They were both very good at putting my husband and I at ease during the photo shoot for our wedding, which is sometimes needed for ... Read more those who are camera-shy. They were warm and accommodating. Sol was so full of ideas and talented. Polly was a great assistant who clearly had a lot of talent as well. I couldn’t have been happier with my experience with them, as well as the incredible photos!!!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 03/03/2019

Highly recommend

The photographers at Del Sol are so much more than photographers. From the very first contact with them which was months before our wedding and well before we hired them they were a wealth of help not ... Read more just for photo purposes but helpful with advice on helping with issues that arose with our destination wedding, recommendations for excursions. Very knowledgeable in the wedding industry. Never have been married before they were helpful in helping me build a timeline for our wedding day to get optimal shots with the daylight /sunset, they were willing to work with us on booking costs etc....our photographers were Vanessa & Judas love them both, so fun to work with. What they do is an art, not just photography & their work reflects that. They all are very personable and you feel like friends. GREAT communication! Response time is pretty much immediate or within 24 hrs. I can’t recommend Del Sol enough. Love them & hope to do a trash the dress session in the water with them when we return. The photos I included are just the sneak peeks that they sent us while they finish working on the rest of the photos.... how awesome it was to get a peek!!

A
Ally S

Married on 01/15/2019

Top notch service, magical experience

The team at Del Sol were amazing to work with. They took my ideas and vision for an event and spun it out into something completely custom, brainstorming and adding details to bring the intention and ... Read more feeling to life. Leading up to the day, the team was incredibly responsive and easy to work with--even though I was planning from afar, I never had to worry that I was in great hands. On the day of, everything was handled--the event was magical and the photoshoot was easy and natural--I haven't seen many photos yet but from what they showed me turning around the camera, they are going to be incredible!!! I highly recommend entrusting this team with something special--be that a trash the dress, a vow renewal, or something no one has done before!