Delamar Greenwich Harbor

Greenwich, New York · View map · Visit website

About Delamar Greenwich Harbor

Delamar Greenwich Harbor is an elegant wedding event venue located in Greenwich, Connecticut. With some gorgeous views of the nearby waterfront, herb and citrus trees, and 500 feet of private dock space, this venue serves as a gorgeous setting for wedding events. You will be able to utilize all of these stunning locations for some pretty memorable wedding photography as well. Delamar Greenwich Harbor also has an experienced events and production team that will help you coordinate every aspect of your wedding down to the very last detail. You’ll also have some wonderful catering options thanks to Executive Chef Frederic Kieffer and the kitchen at l’escale. With so many wonderful features, Delamar Greenwich Harbor is a truly fantastic wedding venue for you.

Facilities and Capacity

Delamar Greenwich Harbor, a stylishly modern wedding event venue, offers an attractive ballroom and a magnificent waterfront setting for your wedding event. The terrace on the waterfront spans the entire length of the ballroom, with citrus and herb trees outside that recreate the air of southern France. The 500 feet of private dock space brings together a stunning backdrop that is perfect for wedding photographs, wedding ceremonies and receptions, and fabulous departures by boat. The venue’s maximum capacity is 1,000 guests.

Delamar Greenwich Harbor offers wedding event packages that can meet your style and theme preferences as well as keep you within your event budget. All wedding packages include fantastic views of the nearby harbor, event items for large parties, access to a bridal suite before your event, event planning packages, and fabulous guest accommodations. Other services offered in their packages include:

• Wedding cake services
  • Event rentals
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting and sound
  • Wireless internet
  • In-house catering options

Cuisine

Delamar Greenwich Harbor offers wedding couples and their guests fabulous catering options and cuisine. Their cuisine styles include buffet style options, hand-passed hors d’oeuvres, plated food options, food stations, rich dessert, and friendly and accommodating servers who will work to make your event special.

23 Reviews for Delamar Greenwich Harbor

23 Delamar Greenwich Harbor Reviews

Renee
Renee

Married on 07/20/2019

Most incredible wedding venue !

We recently had our wedding at the Delamar and worked with Michael Merturi who is the most incredible wedding planner. He is willing to go out of his way for his wedding parties and was extremely ... Read more helpful during all parts of the planning and actual event. This was a classy, well-organized, beautiful venue and I would recommend to anybody looking for excellent customer service! They took care of all of our needs and we were extremely impressed with both the venue and Michael. I would recommend Michael's expertise and service to anyone planning their wedding !

mikala
mikala

Married on 06/29/2019

A Dream Wedding At The Delamar

I just recently was married at The Delamar. I worked closely with Michael Merturi who was on the ball from start to finish. Michael provided EXCEPTIONAL service from our initial meeting when we were ... Read more just viewing the venue to holding my hand throughout the months leading up to being right there beside me onsite the day of coordinating and making sure everything was running smoothly. He is an absolute delight. I could not have picked a more gorgeous venue. Not only is The Delamar a very special hotel but L'escale is top notch service and A+ dining. My guests have all been raving about the service and food provided at the wedding. So many have noted that wedding food is often disappointing and nothing to talk about...NOT HERE. EVERYONE will leave beyond impressed with the excellent food. If I could do it ALL again - I absolutely WOULD - and would 1000% do it all again at The Delamar Hotel. Michael is so on top of everything and so nice and easy to work with. I just cannot say enough great things!!!!

J
Joshua

Married on 06/22/2019

Best Night of Our Lives!

My wife and I recently got married at this venue and there are truly no words to describe how happy we were. For starters, the venue is absolutely stunning. From the picture-perfect outdoor location ... Read more for the ceremony to the gorgeous space for the party, it was everything we hoped for and more. The venue created the romantic feeling we had hoped for our wedding. On top of the gorgeous space, the food was AMAZING. We were able to customize each aspect of the cocktail hour and dinner to create the perfect menu. The food that was served was that of a gourmet restaurant. Guests were raving about it the following morning at the fabulous brunch provided again by the Delamar. And the dessert must be mentioned because honestly, it was OUT OF THIS WORLD. At the tasting, my wife and I struggled to select a dessert and ultimately decided to serve alternating dishes to our guests because all of the items were just that good. We even gave our wedding cake as “to-go” favors because the dessert provided could not be matched. Top venue with top food. Even more outstanding than the venue and the food was the unmatched service that Michael Merturi provided throughout the entire process. At the beginning of the venue search, Michael stated we would not need a wedding planner as he was able to coordinate the night of our dreams and he 100% delivered that. He constantly went above and beyond for us. From spending hours on the phone with us perfecting the timeline of the night to coordinating set-up details with our other vendors, Michael was there for us. He provided advice from his years of experience and helped us fulfill our vision for the night. Michael even went the extra mile right before the ceremony by sewing the button back onto my father’s tux when it unexpectedly popped off. It would be a mistake to pass up on this venue. We HIGHLY recommend getting married at the Delamar in Greenwich, CT!