Delamar Greenwich Harbor

Greenwich, New York · View map · Visit website

About Delamar Greenwich Harbor

Delamar Greenwich Harbor is an elegant wedding event venue located in Greenwich, Connecticut. With some gorgeous views of the nearby waterfront, herb and citrus trees, and 500 feet of private dock space, this venue serves as a gorgeous setting for wedding events. You will be able to utilize all of these stunning locations for some pretty memorable wedding photography as well. Delamar Greenwich Harbor also has an experienced events and production team that will help you coordinate every aspect of your wedding down to the very last detail. You’ll also have some wonderful catering options thanks to Executive Chef Frederic Kieffer and the kitchen at l’escale. With so many wonderful features, Delamar Greenwich Harbor is a truly fantastic wedding venue for you.

Facilities and Capacity

Delamar Greenwich Harbor, a stylishly modern wedding event venue, offers an attractive ballroom and a magnificent waterfront setting for your wedding event. The terrace on the waterfront spans the entire length of the ballroom, with citrus and herb trees outside that recreate the air of southern France. The 500 feet of private dock space brings together a stunning backdrop that is perfect for wedding photographs, wedding ceremonies and receptions, and fabulous departures by boat. The venue’s maximum capacity is 1,000 guests.

Delamar Greenwich Harbor offers wedding event packages that can meet your style and theme preferences as well as keep you within your event budget. All wedding packages include fantastic views of the nearby harbor, event items for large parties, access to a bridal suite before your event, event planning packages, and fabulous guest accommodations. Other services offered in their packages include:

• Wedding cake services
  • Event rentals
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting and sound
  • Wireless internet
  • In-house catering options

Cuisine

Delamar Greenwich Harbor offers wedding couples and their guests fabulous catering options and cuisine. Their cuisine styles include buffet style options, hand-passed hors d’oeuvres, plated food options, food stations, rich dessert, and friendly and accommodating servers who will work to make your event special.

16 Reviews for Delamar Greenwich Harbor

16 Delamar Greenwich Harbor Reviews

mikala
mikala

Getting married on 06/29/2019

A Dream Wedding At The Delamar

I just recently was married at The Delamar. I worked closely with Michael Merturi who was on the ball from start to finish. Michael provided EXCEPTIONAL service from our initial meeting when we were ... Read more just viewing the venue to holding my hand throughout the months leading up to being right there beside me onsite the day of coordinating and making sure everything was running smoothly. He is an absolute delight. I could not have picked a more gorgeous venue. Not only is The Delamar a very special hotel but L'escale is top notch service and A+ dining. My guests have all been raving about the service and food provided at the wedding. So many have noted that wedding food is often disappointing and nothing to talk about...NOT HERE. EVERYONE will leave beyond impressed with the excellent food. If I could do it ALL again - I absolutely WOULD - and would 1000% do it all again at The Delamar Hotel. Michael is so on top of everything and so nice and easy to work with. I just cannot say enough great things!!!!

M
Meredith Gordon

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Service, Amazing Venue, Made our Wedding Perfect!

We highly recommend l'escale at the Delamar Greenwich Harbor for anyone looking to plan a wedding. Our wedding was basically perfect, in no small part due to Michael Merturi, the banquet manager at ... Read more l'escale who worked with us on every detail, big or small. From the first day we toured the venue, until our wedding day, and beyond, Michael has been there to answer every question, and make sure everything was perfect. He helped us plan our menu and our day of schedule, kept everything moving on time (without ever making us feel pressured or rushed), worked closely with our vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly, and made sure we got to actually eat the super delicious food that was served (I've heard most brides and grooms never eat at their weddings - Michael made sure that wasn't the case for us). l'escale is a beautiful venue, with an old world feel. The banquet room where the reception was held is gorgeous, and the outdoor covered patio area where we had our ceremony and cocktail hour is right on the water and really stunning. The Delamar Greenwich Harbor hotel, to which the restaurant l'escale is attached, is also extremely beautiful and some of our favorite photos were taken in the Delamar lobby. The food at l'escale is fantastic. They are known as one of the best restaurants in Connecticut, and for weddings they cook the meals "off the line" just as if you were ordering in a restaurant. There is no need to preselect entrees months in advance, and no food sits in steaming trays. All the food was top notch, and the bar is lovely - and very high end - as well. But in addition to the wonderful food and drink and beautiful setting, the thing that really sets l'escale at the Delamar Greenwich Harbor apart is Michael. He saved the day more than once, from sending someone to retrieve my bouquet (when I realized just as I was about to walk down the aisle that I had forgotten it in my room), to having a glass of champagne ready for our loved ones who were giving a toast, to ensuring the right people were sitting in the front row of the ceremony, to helping re-bustle my dress after someone accidentally stepped on my train. Michael is our hero and we could not have had such an amazing wedding without him. Thanks Michael!

S
Sean Fenne

Married on 05/04/2019

Stressful planning put at ease

The team at the Delamar were fantastic. Michael the event director went above and beyond what we could have ever expected. The hotel staff we also great. They walked our dog, ensured that we had ... Read more everything we needed in the room and were kind and generous. The entire team never treated us like just a customer, it felt like an extended family supporting us on our most special day.