Delectables Fine Catering

Palm Harbor, FL · View map · Visit website

About Delectables Fine Catering

Delectables Fine Catering is a full-service wedding catering company in Palm Harbor, Florida. This chef-owned catering company provides luxury dining experiences for couples of all styles and budgets. They are one of the top Tampa-area caterers, winning several awards from the National Association of Catering Executives. With over 30 years in business, they are trusted by hundreds of couples every year. If you’re looking for more than your average eating experience for your wedding, choose Delectables Fine Catering, Inc.

Delectables Fine Catering offers full-service catering for weddings of every size, style, and budget. They carefully prepare a menu set to high standards, preparing every item with fresh ingredients and presenting them with style. Delectables Fine Catering, Inc also offers ice sculpture services

Cuisine
Delectables Fine Catering creates one of a kind menus for every wedding event. They specialize in seafood and fine dining, however they also have barbecue buffets and even Hawaiian-style menus to choose. Some of their most popular menu items include the Châteaubriand au Jus and Jamaican Jerk Pork Loin.

632 Reviews for Delectables Fine Catering

632 Delectables Fine Catering Reviews

Unha
Featured
Unha

Married on 11/11/2017

Michele was so great at answering all of my questions and keeping in touch with me throughout my entire engagement. The wedding went smoothly and the food was great! We had the filet mignon and ... Read more chicken boursin. What I thought was also special was that the supervisor also saved my husband and I appetizers -which was great because I really wanted to try them!!! I’m so glad I chose them!!!

Ashley
Ashley Stritar

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience

We loved the food at our tasting experience, however when we ate dinner on our wedding night, it was even better than we remembered! There are so many selections-you can’t go wrong! Read more We loved the food at our tasting experience, however when we ate dinner on our wedding night, it was even better than we remembered! There are so many selections-you can’t go wrong!

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 05/25/2019

Delectables - I will never use anyone else!

This is our 2nd DIY wedding and once again Delectables knocked it out of the park! Their professionalism, responsiveness to every question and guidance can't be beat! Janice is the BEST! Too much to ... Read more mention here but just outstanding service from start to finish! We did traditional buffet for our first daughter's wedding-huge amount of delicious food! Sit down basic combo plate for our second- beautiful presentation/looks so expensive and when you can cut the filet with a butter knife and it's served piping hot to over 215 people-amazing! We had Vegans, Vegetarians, non dairy and gluten free - all provided without even a hiccup. We also used them for our bar. Absolutely top quality! Best value for full service of any I could find. They get an A+ from us. I'll never go with anyone else.