Delectables Fine Catering

Palm Harbor, FL · View map · Visit website

About Delectables Fine Catering

Delectables Fine Catering is a full-service wedding catering company in Palm Harbor, Florida. This chef-owned catering company provides luxury dining experiences for couples of all styles and budgets. They are one of the top Tampa-area caterers, winning several awards from the National Association of Catering Executives. With over 30 years in business, they are trusted by hundreds of couples every year. If you’re looking for more than your average eating experience for your wedding, choose Delectables Fine Catering, Inc.

Delectables Fine Catering offers full-service catering for weddings of every size, style, and budget. They carefully prepare a menu set to high standards, preparing every item with fresh ingredients and presenting them with style. Delectables Fine Catering, Inc also offers ice sculpture services

Cuisine
Delectables Fine Catering creates one of a kind menus for every wedding event. They specialize in seafood and fine dining, however they also have barbecue buffets and even Hawaiian-style menus to choose. Some of their most popular menu items include the Châteaubriand au Jus and Jamaican Jerk Pork Loin.

634 Reviews for Delectables Fine Catering

634 Delectables Fine Catering Reviews

Unha
Featured
Unha

Married on 11/11/2017

Michele was so great at answering all of my questions and keeping in touch with me throughout my entire engagement. The wedding went smoothly and the food was great! We had the filet mignon and ... Read more chicken boursin. What I thought was also special was that the supervisor also saved my husband and I appetizers -which was great because I really wanted to try them!!! I’m so glad I chose them!!!

Christina
Christina Lubin

Getting married on 12/01/2019

Excellent selection and superb customer service!!

We haven’t yet finished deciding on all of our choices for food for our wedding, but the selection is quite impressive. We’ve gone to 2 tastings to figure out what we want, which was very helpful. I’m ... Read more sure we’ll be pleased, as well as our guests on our wedding day!!

D
Deborah

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Best Caterer

We have had nothing but a positive experience with Delectables Fine Catering thus far. Janice has been an absolute pleasure to work with. They are so accommodating, allowing us to attend several ... Read more tastings to ensure we get exactly what we want. Their food is absolutely delicious and their packages are reasonably priced and include a cake from their preferred, highly rated, bakeries. I definitely recommend DFC!