delicate designs by lindsay

The Colony, Texas · View map · Visit website

About delicate designs by lindsay

Delicate Designs by Lindsay is a floral design company located in The Colony, Texas. This small floral company offers designs in all styles, to fit any budget. Whether you need flowers for your bridal shower, wedding, or other special occasion, delicate designs by lindsay has you covered. With this floral design company, you can get customized floral arrangements to fit perfectly with your wedding-day vision.

delicate designs by lindsay offers designs in practically any style, such as classic, glamorous, nautical, romantic, vintage, country, rustic, and more. With endless design options, you will be sure to get the perfect arrangements to accent your event. Delicate Designs by Lindsay offers consultations and venue visits, to ensure you get exactly what you need, and she also offers delivery and setup assistance, for your convenience. The list of floral arrangement options includes:

• Aisle decor

Featured
The Colemans

Married on 02/17/2019

Exceptional

Lindsay was always quick to respond via e-mail, text message or a phone call away. I was nervous about our vision coming to life. She listened to all of our questions, concerns, and reassured us when ... Read more we (I) was overthinking things! The floral looked stunning. Everyone complimented us throughout the night. Lindsay's flexibility and willingness to help me every step of the way was SO comforting! I am one of the type - A "artsy" brides that wanted a lot of little details and she made it come to life. I am thrilled to have had her by our side throughout this experience. I would always ask her, "What do you think? I've never done this before. LOL" and she gave me her honest opinions! I cannot wait to share the beautiful photos that were taken. At the end of it all she was not only my awesome florist but a thoughtful friend! We will forever reflect on our wedding day and know that Lindsay helped make it absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Lindsay

L
Leslie Powell

Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely amazing! Lindsay provides exactly what we wanted, and she was extremely easy to work with!

We did not want to spend a fortune on flowers and Lindsay did exactly what we wanted within our budget, and it was absolutely beautiful! She was so easy to work with, and did extra with what was left ... Read more over to make our wedding even better! She was so kind and personable to work with! I would definitely recommend her, and I would use her again in a heart beat!

T
Teri Perkes

Married on 07/06/2019

Delicate Designs by Lindsay was amazing!

Lindsay is such a joy to work with. Her florals are beautiful and we loved everything she did for both our daughter’s weddings. She is so reasonable and fair and made this whole process just perfect! ... Read more She is a wonderful person and friend.