Delicate Dishes

Kalamazoo, Michigan · View map

About Delicate Dishes

Delicate Dishes provides floral china, ivory china, vintage colored goblets, serving pieces and flatware rentals for your small or large event. I also have a collection of cut glass and crystal serving dishes and stands. If you want a silver tea and coffee service at your next event, I have teapots, coffee pots and trays for rent. Want to have a family style reception? No problem! I have large quantities of vintage china serving bowls and platters. Whether your look is vintage, boho chic glam, elegant, shabby chic, or formal my pieces will make your event unique and special.

I look forward to working with you to make your dream event a reality!

1 Reviews for Delicate Dishes

1 Delicate Dishes Reviews

A
Andrew

Married on 08/12/2017

My fiancé used Delicate Dishes' services for her bridal shower. While I wasn't in attendance at the bridal shower, I did get to see the photos, and it looked beautiful thanks to Kirsten's dishes and ... Read more tea cups! I did meet Kirsten after the shower. She is a very kind human being and pleasant to work with. She genuinely cares about her clients and the service she provides. If you are looking to class up your event, Delicate Dishes should be the first place you look! Highly recommended. We had no issues throughout the whole process, from planning to execution.

Delicate Dishes FAQ