Delicious Designs by Sherry

Marion, NY · View map

About Delicious Designs by Sherry

Sherry has been in business for over 35 years. She started decorating cakes at the age of 14. The money she made put her through Graphic Design School. She worked as an artist and did the "cake thing" as a side business. As time passed, she married, had 2 great kids and the "side" business continued to grow. In 1999 her husband convinced her that she could make a full time job out of it all. The kids were headed to school and it would be nice to be home for them. She quit the graphic design job and continued to express her artistic creativity with her cakes.

Sherry designs, bakes, decorates and delivers all her delicious designs herself. Everything is made to order.

Please explore the website, get some ideas and the contact Sherry to make your dreams come true!

I look forward to working with you.

19 Reviews for Delicious Designs by Sherry

19 Delicious Designs by Sherry Reviews

J
Judy

Married on 09/29/2018

Sherry makes the best cakes we have ever tasted and she's so creative to make sure couples get what they want for their special day! Read more Sherry makes the best cakes we have ever tasted and she's so creative to make sure couples get what they want for their special day!

K
Kate

Married on 08/18/2018

Sherry was such a pleasure to work with! At first meeting for the cake tasting she had our own cake to take home to try, and had tons of idea books so that we could customize our own. Not only was the ... Read more cake absolutely stunning, it was the best tasting I’ve ever had. We received so many compliments, we will definitely be using her in the future!

User6733323

2+ years ago

I had an amazing time with Sherry. She answerd the phone as quickly as she could. She had my cake ready within 3 days. Read more I had an amazing time with Sherry. She answerd the phone as quickly as she could. She had my cake ready within 3 days.