Delicious Desserts

Hanahan, SC · View map

About Delicious Desserts

Delicious Desserts owner / cake artist Laney Cowan is known for stunning wedding cakes that are as delicious as they are beautiful. During the consultation process, Laney will design a wedding cake that will perfectly express the style and character of the new couple.We limit the number of orders that we accept each weekend, so that every wedding cake gets all of the special attention it deserves. Please visit our website and we look forward to meeting

63 Reviews for Delicious Desserts

63 Delicious Desserts Reviews

Brittney
Brittney Hughes

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wedding cake

Knowledgeable. Responsive. Unique ideas. Read more Knowledgeable. Responsive. Unique ideas.

Jennifer
Jennifer Caples Newingham

Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Cake, Cookies, and Groom's Cake Ever

Several of our other vendors recommended Laney at Delicious Desserts for my daughter’s wedding cake and they did not steer us wrong! We were SO happy with the beautiful and delicious wedding cake. It ... Read more It was exactly what we wanted and was even prettier than I imagined. We got the red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and lemon with raspberry filling. Our guests loved it – so delicious! We also had fresh baked cookies and we put them by the coffee station and can I just say, they were a huge hit! So yummy! We had a rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding for the wedding party and all the family that came into town for the wedding. We decided to do the groom’s cake there and she did lovely little cake bites and super delicious strawberry cheesecakes with little pics with the groom’s favorite things like golf, cigars, football, etc. – it was so cute! Laney came to both venues, set everything up, and provided the cake stands needed. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She also went above and beyond when I forgot to get the cake stands back at the end of the night from the rehearsal dinner and had to leave town after the wedding. She was so sweet and said she would go get them for me. We were extremely happy with Delicious Desserts and would recommend using her!

Lindsey Taylor
Lindsey

Married on 04/13/2019

Best Wedding Cake Ever!!

Laney did an awesome job with our wedding desserts! For our wedding cake, we went with two flavors- lemon cake with butter cream and raspberry filling, and red velvet cake with cream cheese filling. ... Read more The cake was so moist and flavorful, even my groom who isn't a sweets person was super impressed and ate a slice himself! I was obsessed with it- I honestly don't know if our cake topper will last a year in our freezer because it is too delicious! Laney did a great job working with our florist Wimberly to decorate the cake with flowers - it went so well with the rest of our colorful fairy-tale garden wedding theme! Laney was also sweet and made amazing chocolate chip cookies for my dad and members of my family who prefer cookies. All 60+ cookies were gone in minutes at our reception because they were such a hit! Laney did a wonderful job making our unique groomscake- my groom's favorite dessert is cheese cake so she made cheese cake bites and cake bites decorated with his favorite things- Clemson, volleyball, golf, cigars, for the rehearsal dinner. She set up and brought the cake stands herself, so we didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you so much Laney for making the most delicious wedding cake and chocolate chip cookies I've ever had! You are the best!