DelilahK Bridal

Plattsburgh, NY · View map

About DelilahK Bridal

DelilahK Bridal is the brides’ ultimate destination for building and showcasing her individual bridal style for her wedding day. Offering a wide selection of bridal fashion jewelry and bridal fashion accessories for the bride, bridal party, mother of the bride, and bridal guests, our vast bridal collection includes radiant Austrian crystals, freshwater pearls, classy cubic zirconia, gleaming rhinestones, and pearl simulants.

More than just an online jewelry e-boutique, DelilahK Bridal also offers 24/7 access to a personal stylist who provide free consultations to guide you towards the ideal dream pieces to complete your look, whether you are a modern, classic, vintage, rebel, or boho bride.

We ship worldwide!

19 DelilahK Bridal Reviews

M
manon

Married on 07/18/2014

I was so skeptical about buying online but once I received my wedding accessories, my heart melted. It’s so beautiful. Read more I was so skeptical about buying online but once I received my wedding accessories, my heart melted. It’s so beautiful.

K
Kathleen

Married on 07/03/2014

Best customer service I’ve experienced online! Thank you Stephanie Read more best customer service I’ve experienced online! Thank you Stephanie

M
MANON

Married on 06/05/2014

Thank you Delilah for being so attentive and recommending the best earring and necklace set. Read more thank you Delilah for being so attentive and recommending the best earring and necklace set.