Della Bella Photography

Woodbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Della Bella Photography

Your wedding is one of the most special days of your life. It is a memory that you, your partner, your family and friends will cherish forever. This is why choosing a wedding photographer is probably one of the most important decisions you will make in preparing for your big day. Della Bella Photography specializes in not only capturing weddings, but in telling the perfect love story as each couple envisions it, through exceptional photos and videos. What you get is not just a documentation of your special day, but beautifully crafted memories to last a lifetime.

You’ve put a lot of time and effort preparing for your wedding day, so it is only proper that we do the same. This is why we take the time to understand what each couple’s expectations are. This allows us to come in with a clear plan and then prepare all the right tools to execute it perfectly. Our extensive experience in doing weddings in Ct. has helped us develop an innate sense of what makes for a great photograph so you can rest assured that we will pick the shots that best capture what you and your partner are all about.

Photography has been my passion ever since my first camera in high school. It has taken me all over the country on many weddings, assignments and projects. Passion is a word I would like to touch on, because it involves much in my life, and it is what I strive to capture on your wedding day.

I have explored many different paths in photography in my life, but capturing passion, love, and emotion on your wedding day gives me purpose in life. The timeless spontaneous moments can be looked back on through the generations of your family, and that gives me much pleasure. I’m all about capturing the genuine, fun, and unique love that you two share.

Every wedding shoot creates a new opportunity to meet new people, explore ideas and locations, to improvise and draw out all of my photographic experience to capture those special moments. It is a true privilege to be hired and trusted to capture the most precious memories from your wedding day.

Della Bella Photography offers a range of services to best fit couples' needs for their wedding day. Services may include:

• Destination/travel

Boc
Featured
Kristin

Married on 07/21/2017

I cannot say ENOUGH positive things about Todd, and Della Bella Photography! We were introduced to Todd and his company by my younger sister, who also used him for her wedding and which we were blown ... Read more away by. Todd is professional in every sense of the word: timely, communicative, kind, generous, personable, hard working and has an amazing artistic vision which he carries out beautifully. I am an artist myself in the theatre world in New York City, so personally, I was looking for a photographer that I could not only connect with, but who had an artistic eye and vision for my theme and Todd NAILED IT. He has been so on point and in touch, answering every single question along the way and showing up early the day of. My guests have asked who he was and commented on his work since the wedding a few times, and I have given out a couple recommendations since. I recently received my shoot proof gallery and my husband and I are blown away. The work came out even better than we expected which is almost impossible! I want to throw a party or something just to be able to use his service again. Absolutely incredible experience!!!! Love love love Todd and Della Bella Photography!!!!

R
Rachael

Getting married on 07/14/2019

A Great Experience!

We had the best experience with our engagement shoot with Todd and his team. They were able to make my fiance and I totally comfortable and truly capture who we are. We are thrilled with the variety ... Read more of photos and can't wait for them to capture our wedding day next summer!

Lauren
Lauren Bennett

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!!!

If you’re searching for a photographer for your wedding, look no further! Todd from Della Bella is your go to guy, along with his fantastic assistants! We were living in California planning for our ... Read more our wedding that was going to be in CT at Foxwoods Casino, so we had to look at vendors in that area. When we came across Della Bella’s page we knew it was a great fit for us just by looking at the images. Photography is a very important part of a wedding and I just knew right away the images from Della Bella would be amazing, so we put all of our eggs in one basket and booked right away to secure our date! Todd kept in contact our entire engagement and he is a very great guy with a laid back personality which was good especially for my nerves on the big day lol. When we moved back to the area, I set up a time to go meet him at the location where the wedding was going to be and we scouted our the area of where we would be doing first look pictures, group photos etc. He is very organized and wants to make sure everything is perfect and how you want it to go. He puts a lot of work into preparing for the day and is very professional. He knew photography is important to us so he asked for any ideas that we had for pics and he got every idea silly or not, that we gave him! The week before the wedding he had me email him must have shots that we wanted and he brought it the day of to make sure he got them plus thousands and thousands more shots!! When the big day arrived we were thrown a curve ball with the rainy windy weather so I was nervous about all the shots we planned were outside. But Todd and his assistant came in strong and had a backup plan in order for another place for the pictures and it was perfect! Della Bella are very talented hard working professionals who have a gift behind the camera that capture lifelong images. They are very unique and creative and I love everything about them and I know you will too. We will cherish these photos for our lifetime :) April 27, 2019 was a day to remember and Della Bella played a big part, they are the best!! Thanks again! Xo Lauren & Jeff