Della Terra Beauty

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Della Terra Beauty

Della Terra Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Asheville, North Carolina, also serving couples from the Chattanooga, and Tri-Cities regions. This team of experienced beauty professionals works hard to ensure that you look and feel your most beautiful self for your special day. Whether you need your hair or makeup done for your wedding, photo shoot, school dance, or other occasion, Della Terra Beauty will offer you a great selection of versatile services.

Della Terra Beauty pays close attention to your personal style and preferences, to ensure a look that reflects your true personality. This team of beauty professionals can provide on-site hair and makeup services, ideal for a variety of skin and hair types. With group discounts available, this company is a great choice for the entire wedding party, as well. Some of the specific hair and makeup options available include:

• Blowouts

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 09/09/2018

Terran is by far the best MUA I have ever worked with. She took me on last minute for my bridal shoot (literally 4 days before the shoot) and was SO accommodating to me. I was so impressed with her ... Read more that I booked her for my wedding day, despite my original plans. Not only was I BEYOND happy with her makeup and hair services but she was also very easy to get along with. She is very disciplined about her workspace and making sure I am happy with my look. I HIGHLY recommend working with her, she is worth every penny! My makeup stayed all day for both the bridal shoot and my wedding day, I received endless compliments! She made me feel like a princess and I couldn't ask for better service!

Heather
Heather Hall

Married on 07/14/2019

Incredible experience

Della Terra provided OUTSTANDING services for myself, bridal party and family members for my wedding! Our team of Leondra (hair), Tia (make-up) and Megan (assistant) were beyond incredible and managed ... Read more managed NINE of us in a matter of hours! In addition, Terran provided outstanding services in coordinating everything for me every step of the way! If you're looking for incredible service and incredible looks, LOOK NO FURTHER! Thank you Della Terra for being an integral part of my big day!

Brianna
Brianna

Married on 06/01/2019

Easy and Talented

Terran was extremely responsive and flexible with me when I was ready to book her for me and my mom and SIL but did not have many other details aligned. She was on time and did a wonderful job, and ... Read more was easy going to be around for all that time which is always a plus. She ran out of my lip color so delivered a touch up bag to my reception site after she was able to go get more. I absolutely recommend her services. Thank you Terran!