Della Blooms

Columbia, Maryland · View map

About Della Blooms

DellaBlooms and Events is a boutique floral design company located in Columbia, Maryland. Their unique arrangements are lush, organic and intuitive. In addition to providing gorgeous flowers for your big day, this family-owned company also offers event rentals, linens and more. DellaBlooms and Events prides themselves on their high quality of service, professionalism and ability to bring your unique vision to life.

Experience
Dana O’Sullivan is the owner and chief artistic director of DellaBlooms and Events. She started her unique business in 2009, after many years of experience gardening and doing interior, plant and floral design. She’s passionate about what she does, and continues to learn to stay on top of her game.

This creative floral company only accepts a limited number of weddings per year, to give you the attention you deserve. Each couple will be happy to know they use fresh, local flowers, and only outsource to other parts of the country if necessary. They’re skilled in a variety of styles, from romantic and vintage to classic and modern and everything in between. They offer complimentary consultations, as well as setup, cleanup and delivery. Samples are available, and DellaBlooms and Events are happy to assist you with your overall event design, and will visit your venue if needed. Additional services include:

• Altar decor

30 Della Blooms Reviews

R
Randi

Married on 09/23/2017

I gave Dana a bit of free reign with the florals & decor for our Outer Banks wedding, and could not be more thrilled with what she pulled off. I have an eclectic, bohemian style & a major love for ... Read more color -- the team at DellaBlooms went above & beyond and made me feel like a queen on my wedding day! My bouquet was straight out of a dream, I didn't want to put it down. I had the most stunning flower crown, my "mermaids" looked beautiful in their crowns of greenery, there was a jaw-dropping altar area, the stage was adorned in pampas grass and flowers, and we even had perfect reception leis that went along amazingly with the vibe of our day. We received so many compliments on the flowers & decor, and Dana, as usual, was such a pleasure to work with -- we highly recommend DellaBlooms to any future bride & groom!

J
Jeanine

Married on 09/17/2017

It was so easy and effortless working with Dana. She took all of my ideas and made them come to life. Everything turned out even better than I had imagined. Read more It was so easy and effortless working with Dana. She took all of my ideas and made them come to life. Everything turned out even better than I had imagined.

B
B

Married on 07/29/2016

The flowers were beyond my expectations! Dana was so sweet and easy to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted. Read more The flowers were beyond my expectations! Dana was so sweet and easy to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted.