Dellwood Plantation

Chesterfield, VA · View map

About Dellwood Plantation

Dellwood Plantation is a full service event venue located in Chesterfield, Virginia. Located on the a charming southern plantation, Dellwood Plantation offers the perfect location for all aspects of your wedding, from the ceremony, reception, engagement party, cocktail hour, and everything in between. This breathtaking venue can accommodate anything from the retro to modern. The dedicated professionals at Dellwood Plantation are gaurenteed to make your big day a magical experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Dellwood Plantation offers two unique event spaces perfect for any part of your wedding. The venue can accommodate up to 300 guests, making it a great choice for your more extravagant affair. The Manor House is the ideal backdrop for your more simple reception or ceremony, and our breathtaking gardens with a tented reception site and gorgeous ceremony arbor are perfect for outdoor weddings.

With excellent service and a keen attention to detail, Dellwood Plantation is the ideal choice for you big day. They offer a variety of services, sure to put you at ease so you can sit back and enjoy the beautiful, nature-filled view. Dellwood Plantation offers catering and bar services for your event. However, they are willing to work with the vendor of your choice. You can choose from sit down dinner option to a buffet option, it all depends on what you desire. Additional services include:

• Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet friendly
  • Set up

Cuisine
Dellwood Plantation offers a variety of delicious food that can be presented in the form of a sit down dinner or buffet. Using only premium ingredients, their food is served with style and care. The menu offers a vairety of options but can be customized to fit your needs. They also offer a fully stocked bar filled with the finest wines, liquors and beer.

Accomodations
Dellwood Plantation is close to a variety of lodging options, ensuring that you and your guests have a place to stay after your big day. They also offer wheelchair accommodations and easy on-site parking. Dellwood Plantation prides itself on its friendly staff and ability to accommodate any couple on their big day. Whether you want something exceptional or modest, Dellwood Plantation, with its charming southern atmosphere, will make your wedding one you’ll never forget

15 Reviews for Dellwood Plantation

15 Dellwood Plantation Reviews

Raphael
Raphael

Married on 11/03/2018

Our saving Grace

Heaven sent! This place is amazing! We had our wedding here! Our first venue which I won’t name, canceled our wedding 3 weeks before our wedding. Patricia was a heaven sent! She and her group were so ... Read more accommodating and made sure that a heartbroken bride to be had the most amazing wedding. The food was amazing, as a chef and having a lot of industry people at our wedding they were raving about the food! This place is a gem! If you’re looking to have the wedding of your dreams, a place that truly cares about you and your day and not making a buck, this is the place. Greatest day of my life and I thank everyone at Dellwood for being amazing.

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 10/15/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better venue! The planning process was very easy. We also used their in house catering which was delicious. The venue is also very affordable and they can customize details ... Read more to fit your budget.

C
Claire

Married on 06/03/2017

Had our wedding here on 6.3.17, and it could not have been more perfect. Patricia and her staff are incredibly easy to work with, and the venue was in top condition for our day! I couldn't have asked ... Read more for more! We did catering on site, and Patricia's daughter-in-law (Serena Rose Flowers) handled our flowers. Staff were happy to answer my questions throughout the planning process, and provided me with some great ideas for various things where I either didn't have an opinion or wasn't sure what would work best logistically. All of our guests had a fantastic evening. I wish I could do it all over again!!