Delores Jewelers

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Delores Jewelers

Established in 1977, Delores Jewelers is a wedding jewelry business located in Orlando, Florida. With a wide selection of designer pieces and on-site jewelry professionals, customers are sure to find the perfect once-in-a-lifetime gift or wedding ring. Clients also have the opportunity to consult with Delores Jewelers’ knowledgeable staff to craft their own one-of-a-kind pieces. This company specializes in meaningful jewelry to commemorate one of life’s most significant events.

Delores Jewelers provides their clients with resources, informing them about different styles, gem colors, diamond shapes and cuts, metal types, and more. This full-service team not only supports customers as they make important buying decisions but ensures that their purchase is well taken care of. The staff also offers personalized engraving, jewelry repairs, insurance and payment plans, appraisals, and cleaning services. Some of the specialty pieces available at Delores Jewelers include:

• Vintage accessories and rings

3 Delores Jewelers Reviews

Robert
Robert Barroso

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Best experience in selecteing our rings

Best experience in the purchase of our engagement and wedding rings. They were very attentive to your needs and budget and made suggestions. They assisted us with a payment plan and have been very ... Read more accommodating to our needs. Highly recommend you check them out before you go to any other jeweler.

A
Angela A

Married on 07/17/2018

Perfect custom engagement ring!

Dimitri and his staff are fantastic. Delores has a great selection of engagement rings to choose from and even give you the option to customize if you had something specific in mind. After just a few ... Read more minutes, Dimitri knew exactly what kind of ring I wanted. He customized us a beautiful ring with the perfect size diamonds and it fit right in our budget. The staff was kind, patient, and so helpful. I highly recommend going to Delores for your engagement ring!

G
George D

Married on 04/27/2018

Custom Ring - Amazing

I had my ring custom made from Dimitri and and turned out EXACTLY the way I wanted. I had a rough idea and Dimitri designed the ring and send CAD renderings for my approval before he started. Read more I had my ring custom made from Dimitri and and turned out EXACTLY the way I wanted. I had a rough idea and Dimitri designed the ring and send CAD renderings for my approval before he started.

Delores Jewelers FAQ