deLorimier Winery

Geyserville, California · View map · Visit website

About deLorimier Winery

deLorimier Winery is an elegant wedding venue located in Geyserville, California. Surrounded by stunning vineyard views, and set in the gorgeous Alexander Valley, the winery is a perfect place to host your wine country wedding. deLorimier Winery’s team of experienced event and wedding specialists will assist you in creating an intimate wedding day that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity
deLorimier Winery can accommodate up to 150 wedding guests in its scenic indoor and outdoor event spaces. Their beautiful Cabana Courtyard is the most popular ceremony location, and it is just steps away from the winery's tasting room.

deLorimier Winery offers the following wedding day event services:

• Bridal shower

C
Cynthia Roldan-Frias

Married on 08/13/2016

Elopement package & Food wine pairing

So happy that everything was made easy for us. Low stress. We just payed the fee and answered a few questions and we were set. DeLomier took care of all arrangements! From colors of event, cake, ... Read more boquete, to the person who marries us. I was happy how staff worked with me to modify, last minute, placing of tables and chairs. Our cups were always full of wine. There was always a staff member to assist me before and during the wedding. I loved staying at the cottage. Loved that a Massues visited us. Would hope to rent out all three one day to have our anniversary celebration. The only thing I should have not asked for is to see the menu/portions for the wedding. Because we made reservations for the wine paring on that day. My husband and I kept reminding our guest that there would be more food, with the wine pairing. Unfortunately the food at the wine pairing was very small, that our guests left hungry.

Juan
Juan Frias

Married on 08/13/2016

A well kept secret, wonderful service and breath-taking views

We had a wonderful experience with Sarah at deLorimier not only is the setting a dream, she took care of most coordination and setup that other places charge extra for. We loved the wine, appetizers ... Read more and cake. This along with the ability to stay on-grounds made our special day much less stressful.

deLorimier Winery FAQ