Delray Sands Resort

Delray Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Delray Sands Resort

Delray Sands Resort is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Delray Beach, Florida. If you are seeking a beachfront wedding in the state of Florida, you’ll find all the essentials and breathtaking azure beauty you seek at this enchanting venue.

Facilities and Capacity
Delray Sands Resort, located on Highland Beach, specializes in hosting intimate weddings with up to 80-90 guests. Enjoy an outdoor ceremony with a beachfront view, breathtaking photo opportunities on the pier leading to the sandy shore, an indoor reception in a ballroom with velvety blue carpet and outside views, and luxury overnight accommodations. Private get-ready rooms are also available at this venue.

Delray Sands Resort hosts a wide variety of wedding-related events and provides necessities like barware, china, flatware, and glassware with a typical wedding package. Couples can also rent decorative items like drapery and enjoy audio equipment and lighting for a heightened experience.
This venue also provides the unique service of giving every newlywed a complimentary set of crystal champagne flutes. The Isabella Adams champagne flutes, which are valued at $250.00, are truly exquisite. Each is fashioned from Swarovski crystals and crystallized starfish. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Being a coastal venue, this facility provides in-house catering with a professional culinary team that provides a lot of coastal-inspired dishes, such as lobster or crab-stuffed jumbo shrimp. Menus are totally customized and feature additions like delicious pasta stations, beautiful displays of sushi, and dessert platters. Couples can select from lavish buffet-style options or plated entrees. Five hours of open bar services are also available with house and specialty libations.

Accommodation
This hotel’s amenities include the relaxing pool deck, a wave pool and wave pool bar, the Latitudes dining facility with modern décor and coastal views, and a fitness center. The pool deck, featuring polished white tile floors and lounge furniture, also features a chic glass-paned fire pit for casual mingling with wedding guests.

6 Reviews for Delray Sands Resort

6 Delray Sands Resort Reviews

Jenna
Jenna nicholson

Getting married on 12/12/2020

Beach view small ceremony

We went for our first onsite visit on the venue and fell instantly in love. Their coordinator amber is amazing. Super friendly and what sold us on the venue. If you want a small wedding I highly ... Read more recommend this venue

Stacey
Stacey

Married on 03/30/2019

Could not be happier with this venue!

This is the perfect wedding venue for 70 or fewer guests. This venue is located directly on the ocean with a beautiful wide view that feels as if you are on a cruise ship. I cannot say enough about ... Read more the staff, especially Amber Brown. The food, the service, the assistance Amber provided was superb from start to finish. Did I mention the food?? SO spectacular and not your average wedding presentation. We chose the plated dinner with the open bar and outdoor cocktail hour. We are so very grateful to Amber for making our day extra special and as stress free as possible. I would highly recommend this venue and have heard nothing but positive raving feedback from all of our guests!!!

Amy
Amy

Married on 10/21/2018

Wow, what a wedding!

We had our wedding last weekend at the Delray Sands Resort. EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING was perfect. The Resort is right on the ocean, the ceremony and reception were just beautiful. The dinner ... Read more dinner was so amazing, I have guests calling me asking to try and get the recipe for the potato royale, (you must choose this as a side I’m telling you, it’s unreal). Most importantly, Amanda helped me coordinate everything and made the whole day perfect- she’s an absolute doll, easy to work with, and made everything soooooo easy I didn’t have to worry about anything!! We also stayed at the resort and had guests staying as well, and everyone agreed it was just the most beautiful place and the whole staff is terrific. I would absolutely recommend having your wedding here.