Demetrios

Cherry Hill, NJ · View map

About Demetrios

In 1980, Demetrios’ dream of owning his own company became a reality. He purchased Ilissa Bridals of New York. Virtually overnight, he turned this small unknown business into a thriving international company. Bridal boutiques, including his own Brides by Demetrios salons, throughout the world proudly sell Demetrios gowns. Today, the Demetrios brand is a prestigious leader in bridal fashion.

998 Reviews for Demetrios

998 Demetrios Reviews

P
Prianka

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Through every step of the way BBD was helpful, courteous and amazing. My consultant who helped me pick my magical dress was so friendly and not pushy at all, she really made my experience memorable ... Read more and was one of the reasons I ended up buying the dress. Once the dress arrived the alterations seamstress did an AMAZING job customizing my dress with several embellishments to make it the gown of my dreams. The dress ended up being only slightly over my budget due to my embellishments but still more than affordable and gorgeous.

L
Lauren

Married on 07/07/2018

My experience at Demetrios in Schaumburg was amazing! I worked with Carise at my first appointment and she was great! She was very friendly and welcoming. She grasped my style and found great dresses ... Read more that matched that. The store had a variety of dresses that match anyone's style and budget. They had a surprising amount of long sleeve dresses, so for any bride looking for long sleeves-check this place out! I was stuck between two dresses so I scheduled a second appointment to try on those two dresses again and make my decision. The second appointment I worked with Carise and Bonnie and I finally decided on a dress! The dress came in 6 months after I ordered it (September-March) which was earlier than expected. Because I currently have a about 14 months until I walk down the aisle, I was able to take the dress home until I start the little amount of alterations I need. So in about a year, I'll come back with an update about the fittings! I am beyond in love with my dress and I can't wait to wear it on the big day! I would recommend Demetrios to any bride!! Thank you Carise and Bonnie!

M
Maria

Married on 06/24/2018

I had an amazing experience. Karen helped me find my dress and it was amazing. I didn't exactly what type of dress that I wanted, but I knew I wanted a strapless dress and one of the dress she pulled ... Read more for me among the ones I picked turned out to be the winner. It was a hard decision, but a fun experience. I loved every moment of it and the whole team was amazing.