Demian Gibbs Photography

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Demian Gibbs Photography

Demian Gibbs Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Oranjestad, Aruba. Since 2013, Demian and his wife Mary-Ann have been creating one of a kind wedding collections that couples cherish for years. They use a signature editing style to add drama, beautiful lighting, and romantic ambiance to every image. Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement or grand destinationwedding to Aruba, Demian Gibbs Photography will make your experience unforgettable.

Demian Gibbs Photography offers custom wedding packages for couples of every style and budget. Demian and Mary-Ann will meet with you for a consultation to discuss your package options and ideal pricing. You may book all-day coverage by one or two photographers, with optional engagement sessions also available. Drone footage and print options can be added to your package as well.

107 Reviews for Demian Gibbs Photography

107 Demian Gibbs Photography Reviews

S
Sherri Turowsky

Getting married on 05/04/2021

perfection

Being in the US the communication was perfect, very responsive. I made a pinterest board they nailed all of my ideas. Very fun and flexible with ideas! I would highly recommend! Read more Being in the US the communication was perfect, very responsive. I made a pinterest board they nailed all of my ideas. Very fun and flexible with ideas! I would highly recommend!

E
Elisa Ruggiero

Getting married on 05/01/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I have nothing but good things to say about Demian Gibbs Photography. I came across his work on Instagram and various wedding sites and knew that we had to work with him when we decided that we wanted ... Read more to do an engagement shoot while on vacation in Aruba. Throughout the whole process, Demian and Mary-Ann were extremely helpful and responsive via email. Demian did our shoot with his assistant Nathaniel and we had a blast. Demian was down to earth, easy to work with, and made us feel so comfortable stepping in front of the camera. He is a truly talented professional who does some outstanding work- I still can't even believe how amazing all of our photos came out. They even give you location suggestions and provide Pinterest boards filled with ideas so that they can deliver on exactly the type of shots you're looking for. Highly recommend! Their photos speak for themselves and we hands-down want to work with them again for our destination wedding in Aruba in 2021. Thank you again to the Demian Gibbs Photography team for knocking our engagement shoot out of the park! Elisa & Jeff

M
Michelle

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Demian is absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken by him. They came out absolutely beautiful and everything we wanted. Demian and Mary Ann answered all my emails super fast ... Read more and were very thorough, which I really appreciated. We had so much fun during the shoot, Demian knew all the poses that would come out perfect! Demian was recommended to me from a friend who had her engagement pictures taken by him, and I’m so glad we did too!