Demian Gibbs Photography

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Demian Gibbs Photography

Demian Gibbs Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in Oranjestad, Aruba. Since 2013, Demian and his wife Mary-Ann have been creating one of a kind wedding collections that couples cherish for years. They use a signature editing style to add drama, beautiful lighting, and romantic ambiance to every image. Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement or grand destinationwedding to Aruba, Demian Gibbs Photography will make your experience unforgettable.

Demian Gibbs Photography offers custom wedding packages for couples of every style and budget. Demian and Mary-Ann will meet with you for a consultation to discuss your package options and ideal pricing. You may book all-day coverage by one or two photographers, with optional engagement sessions also available. Drone footage and print options can be added to your package as well.

88 Reviews for Demian Gibbs Photography

88 Demian Gibbs Photography Reviews

S
Sherri Turowsky

Getting married on 05/04/2021

perfection

Being in the US the communication was perfect, very responsive. I made a pinterest board they nailed all of my ideas. Very fun and flexible with ideas! I would highly recommend! Read more Being in the US the communication was perfect, very responsive. I made a pinterest board they nailed all of my ideas. Very fun and flexible with ideas! I would highly recommend!

M
Michelle

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Demian is absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken by him. They came out absolutely beautiful and everything we wanted. Demian and Mary Ann answered all my emails super fast ... Read more and were very thorough, which I really appreciated. We had so much fun during the shoot, Demian knew all the poses that would come out perfect! Demian was recommended to me from a friend who had her engagement pictures taken by him, and I’m so glad we did too!

J
Katherine Harwood

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Easy to work with, great Photos

Demian worked with me before the photo shoot to help orchestrate the perfect engagement photo shoot. The engagement (and photo shoot after the engagement) was fun and the photos were gorgeous and high ... Read more quality