Peter D's

Murfreesboro, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Peter D's

A catering company in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Demos Brands Catering / Peter D’s offers couples catering options from a blend of their three restaurants. Family recipes handed down through generations are used at Demos’ Restaurants, PDK Southern Kitchen & Pantry, and Peter D’s, and offer a variety of menu options for a couple’s special occasion. Taking a personal approach to every event, they strive to make every moment a memorable one.

Cuisine
Specializing in American cuisine, Demos Brands Catering / Peter D’s offers couples fare for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and traditional reception dinners. Couples may choose their own custom menu, and schedule tastings to sample their choices. If needed, Demos Brands Catering / Peter D’s can accommodate requests for vegetarian options as well. They provide delivery, setup, cleanup, cake cutting, servers, and bartenders for each event, and offer serving styles like buffet, family-style, plated, and stations. Hors d’oeuvres can also be created to serve at a cocktail reception.

3 Reviews for Peter D's

3 Peter D's Reviews

Katherine
Katherine

Getting married on 09/10/2019

Demos' was amazing to work with!

I used Demos' for a recent wedding and I loved working with them. They are prompt and extremely helpful in exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Their catering director is fun! Read more I used Demos' for a recent wedding and I loved working with them. They are prompt and extremely helpful in exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Their catering director is fun !

K
Kelly Jackson

Married on 11/30/2018

Vow renewal

I loved working with Ms Valentine! She was so helpful in planning and putting together my vow renewal menu. I was able to stick to a reasonable budget and maintain the quality I expected. The food was ... Read more great as were the ladies that came to help with the serving.

Kimberly
Kimberly

Married on 10/08/2018

Excellent Experience

Debbie Valentine and her team were excellent! I can’t brag enough. The food was wonderful and we had plenty. We had an outdoor wedding. This team arrived timely and I had no worries. They set up a ... Read more beautiful table and even supplied our licensed bartenders. They bring everything they need with them. They don’t even need electricity.

Peter D's FAQ