Denae's Sweets

Barberton, OH · View map

About Denae's Sweets

Custom Chocolates, Sweets & Favors.

Are you the one obsessed with Chocolate? Is someone special in your life obsessed? We are here to come to your rescue!

Denae’s Sweets is a Mom (Denae and her wonderful family) who loves making Chocolates and Sweets. You can count on a quality product shipped right to your doorstep. Whether you are looking for: a chocolate fix, party favors for your guests, all occasion gifts, wedding favors, or mitzvah favors, you’re at the right place.

1 Reviews for Denae's Sweets

1 Denae's Sweets Reviews

L
Leah

Married on 09/06/2014

She ships everywhere! Her favors come in these cute little boxes that are adorable... They have your name and date on them. Everyone at our wedding just raved about how delicious they were. We had the ... Read more the caramel peanut butter cups...with some sea salt on the top...I don't even like peanut butter and I couldn't get enough of them!!! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Denae. She is sweet, professional, and amazing. Plus everyone gets tired of silly little trinkets to take home from a wedding and then throw away...I couldn't have been happier with the product and the service. Thanks Denae!

Denae's Sweets FAQ