Denise Kramer Weddings

Petaluma, CA · View map · Visit website

About Denise Kramer Weddings

Denise Kramer Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Petaluma, California, which services the entire Napa, Sonoma and Greater Bay region. The owner, Denise, is a WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning event planner who started her company in 2007. With over two decades worth of hospitality experience under her belt, and amazing relationships with local vendors throughout the area, Denise will assist you in planning the wine country wedding of your dreams.

Denise Kramer Weddings is a full-service company that offers the following wedding event planning services:

• Ceremony

Featured
    Lauren

Married on 11/10/2018

Our perfect day!

Denise planned our September 2018 wedding, and it was absolutely perfect! She was such a pleasure to work with, and things ran smoothly from Day 1 with her planning our special day. Finding a planner ... Read more that we could trust and rely on was an extremely important priority for us, since it was a destination wedding, and we couldn’t have been happier with the planning and support provided by Denise. She truly understood the vision we had for the day, and her attention to detail ensured that it went off without a hitch! We couldn’t have imagined all of the details that went into the planning process, but she provided invaluable guidance along the way so that we had no problem making decisions on matters from across the country. I can’t recommend Denise enough – we are so grateful to her for putting together the PERFECT day for us!

L
    Liz Rieser

Getting married on 03/03/2020

A magical day

Denise made my daughter’s wedding day magical. She oversaw numerous details and kept everything running smoothly - and made it look easy! She was efficient and very professional. Would definitely ... Read more recommend her to others interested in a Sonoma wedding.

Jenna
    Jenna Recupero

Married on 06/30/2019

Incredible Planner for a Perfect Day

If you are looking for someone who is incredibly attentive to your needs and makes you feel completely at ease... Look no further, Denise is your person. From our first interaction, I knew based on ... Read more on Denise's warm and thorough response to my inquiry that she would be a perfect fit. Our wedding was non-traditional in that it was a "Progressive" day as Denise termed it. We went to 4 different locations throughout the day, which can present many challenges of herding guests to each venue, ensuring timeliness and also transporting decorative items for each varying space. Denise and her associate helped to make our day perfect. She kept our guests, and most importantly my husband on time. The day ran flawlessly. I cannot thank Denise enough for helping to provide me with suggestions of vendors (Musical Heart Strings for ceremony music, Katie Donaghy with Whimsy! Hair & Makeup design, Tori Patocchi Floral Design, Pure Luxury for Transportation and AMS for DJ). Denise helped to take the complicated/ stressful parts away from me so that I could truly focus on our special day. I cannot recommend or thank her enough!