Denouement Event Rentals & Styling

About Denouement Event Rentals & Styling

de·noue·ment

[dey-noo-mahn]

Noun:

The climax of a chain of events, the point in the story when the details come together, the end result, the finale.

Dénouement Event Rentals & Styling is the premier source for specialty furniture, decor, props and accessories for weddings, photo shoots and other events in Sarasota, Florida and the surrounding areas! Whether you are looking to set up an intimate garden soiree or accent your party with a vintage sofa or farmhouse table, Dénouement is here to assist. Let us help you plan a date that she will never forget, or a guys' night with cigar bar and lounge. We can accommodate a range of styles to meet your vision.

1 Reviews for Denouement Event Rentals & Styling

1 Denouement Event Rentals & Styling Reviews

J
Jen

Married on 05/04/2014

Corinne and her husband Ryan staged our entire ceremony and reception. They specialize in vintage furniture. Corinne has an amazing eye for design! I never saw any of the specific pieces before the ... Read more day of the ceremony but I knew from talking with her that I could trust Corinne to work her magic. And boy did she! They definitely went above and beyond what I even imagined. Even bringing extra items for last minute fixes. We had two different seating areas with chairs, couches, end tables, and various small props. And the ceremony was absolutely amazing! All of our guests have said we had the most unique and fun wedding they've ever attended. Denouement made our wedding so beautiful and memorable for us.

Denouement Event Rentals & Styling FAQ