Denton Digitals

Murfreesboro, TN · View map · Visit website

About Denton Digitals

Denton Digitals is a husband-and-wife photography and videography team in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Jordan and Brandon Denton love their careers and being able to capture every sentimental moment of a couple’s special day. Within Denton Digitals, Jordan is the photographer while Brandon provides videography, both adhering to a natural style of their art.

Jordan and Brandon can be contacted to shoot wedding day photos, destination weddings, wedding portraits, engagement shoots, and boudoir shoots. They commit to only one event per day, wanting to provide their undivided attention to each occasion. If needed, they also allow couples to book additional hours to ensure they receive every desired angle and pose. A couple’s final, high-resolution images are available to them as digital files and prints.

9 Reviews for Denton Digitals

9 Denton Digitals Reviews

Rose
Rose Fields

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Unbelievably creative & amazing work!

I've worked with Jordan and cannot say enough good things about her work! She has such an eye for it. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer - it really all came together by working with her! ... Read more I told her what I needed and she took it from there! During the shoot, she was very professional and had endless ideas for poses and looks. I look forward to working with Denton Digitals in the future! Five stars for real!

Rose
Rose Fields

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Unbelievably creative & amazing work!

J
Jessica Scott

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing engagement session

Cannot wait to see how our wedding photos turn out. She is very professional, and has a great eye! She made us feel very comfortable and captured amazing photos! Read more Cannot wait to see how our wedding photos turn out. She is very professional, and has a great eye! She made us feel very comfortable and captured amazing photos!