Departing Line Studios

Davison, MI · View map

About Departing Line Studios

Our Wedding Day Options. Designed by Dotti and Jeremy.

As the owners of Departing Line, my husband Jeremy and I have worked together for over 12 years. During this time we have been able to be with so many amazing couples on one of the most important days of their lives. One of the things we have loved the most is the new friendships we make. You'll hear me say, "We have the best clients." And then you'll hear Jeremy say, "She's right! We absolutely do."

We are thrilled that you are considering us for your wedding day! You can contact us directly through WeddingWire or through our website at www.departingline.com

I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Dotti

81 Departing Line Studios Reviews

K
Kathryn

Married on 02/11/2017

FANTASTIC company. I would highly recommend. I used them for my engagement photos and was incredibly happy how they turned out. I am so excited for my wedding because I know the photos will be ... Read more fantastic :)

M
Melinda

Married on 12/17/2016

Departing Line Studios was a vendor we got recommended after two of our original photographers cancelled on us just a month and a half out from the wedding! Within an hour the studio had contacted us ... Read more and from there on it was always an open book with them. You knew exactly what you were getting in your package and you felt very comfortable that there was going to be no surprises. The day of the photographers took total control! I could not have imagined how stress free the day went in regards to the photography. You could tell that the photographers were very experienced by how they knew the grounds where we were getting married and the posing for pictures were effortless. We just received out photos back and every single photo is amazing! If you are wanting a photographer who will take total responsiblity for making sure you capture your big day then you NEED to go with Departing Line Studios!

K
Kelli

Married on 12/16/2016

If you are in need of photographers and/or videographers for your weddings please consider Departing Line Studios. These people are amazing both personally and professionally! There work is beyond ... Read more reproach! We booked them for my daughter's wedding. The whole experience was phenomenal! Their work impeccable. I even booked them a second time! They will be my only choice from now on!