Dependable Cleaners

Milton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Dependable Cleaners

Dependable Cleaners is a wedding gown cleaning and preservation service located in Boston, Massachusetts. As a member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, the family-owned company has decades of experience ensuring that wedding dresses look flawless before, during, and after wedding events. The company offers detail-oriented wedding gown care with stores in several locations, including Boston, Braintree, Brookline, Cohasset, Dorchester, East Milton, Hanover, Hingham, North Weymouth, Scituate, South Quincy, West Quincy, Watertown, and Wollaston. The team also offers a luxury garment care service, Style by Dependable, where expert artisans handclean and restore designer, couture, and high-end garments.

Dependable Cleaners offers both in-store and on-site bridal dress care, able to travel to homes or venues to provide wedding gown preparation, stain removal, or last-minute tailoring services. Free consultations and inspections are offered to search for damaged threads, loose beading, or staining under a blacklight. Each gown is hand-treated with an anti-sugar stain treatment and cleaned individually. After wedding events, gowns can be pressed and packaged with care, so that it is protected and ready for future generations. Alteration service is also provided to repair tears and snags, replace zippers and buttons, and ensure a perfect fit.

16 Reviews for Dependable Cleaners

16 Dependable Cleaners Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 12/31/2011

Elton preserved my grandmother's wedding dress from 1930s. She was a smoker and the gown had rust stains on it. He was able to restore it to a perfect white. My husband ended up loving the restored ... Read more restored dress so much he liked it more than the modern dress I bought. It meant the world to my family to see me in my grandmother's gown. It was definitely the most emotional and touching experience of the day for me!

Brittany
Brittany McHatten

Married on 05/25/2019

Unbelievable dress restoration and redesign!

Ling is a miracle worker. Since I was a little girl I always knew I wanted to wear my mother’s gown for my wedding and Ling made it happen. The original dress was a custom design made in the 80's and ... Read more while it was beautiful, it needed extensive work to be updated for today’s style. Among the many changes, Ling took out volume from the skirt, removed a large bow from the back, redesigned the bustle, removed the puffy shoulders and completely rebuilt the sleeves. She also made the sleeves removable so I could have a different option for the reception. I can’t imagine the hours she spent on it, but she truly made my dreams come true!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/23/2017

I took my wedding gown, belt and veil to Dependable Cleaners to be preserved and am very happy with the result. I like the way everything looks in the chest. They were very helpful answering my ... Read more questions and also gave me instructions for caring for my gown going forward. The price was affordable too! I recommend Dependable Cleaners if you're looking to have your wedding dress preserved!