Derek Boston Photography

Pineville, NC · View map

About Derek Boston Photography

I am an experienced commercial photographer that loves to create high quality photography and digital media content. Please view my work on my website and contact me to assist with your amazing wedding day.

2 Reviews for Derek Boston Photography

2 Derek Boston Photography Reviews

A
Aubrey

Married on 08/18/2012

Derek Boston was wonderful to work with. He made me feel entirely comfortable the throughout the entire process. He took photos for our rehearsal dinner, at the hair salon on the day of the wedding, ... Read more pre-wedding and post wedding. His photos were absolutely beautiful and varied--so many to pick from.

C
Carey

Married on 04/30/2011

Derek Boston (owner and photographer) was an absolute pleasure to work with - both at my bridal portraits and the wedding. He made me (and everyone else! ) feel so beautiful and relaxed, which was ... Read more exactly what we needed! I provided him with a shot list, but it wasn't necessary because he knows exactly what to shoot already, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I am thrilled with the portraits and wedding pictures and love that he gives us the edited photos on disk with rights to print whenever/however we want. He gave me two of my favorite bridal portraits for free so that I could choose one, and also sent me two small magnet books of my 12 favorite pictures. I gave the booklets to my mom and MIL because I knew they'd want to take them to work. He went above and beyond with us and was just wonderful - probably my favorite vendor of the day.

Derek Boston Photography FAQ