Derek Couts Photography

White House, TN · View map

About Derek Couts Photography

Derek Couts Photography is a wedding photography service in Nashville, Tennessee, specializing in wedding and engagement shoots. Photographer Derek Couts uses a natural, photojournalistic style to capture photographs that are timeless, authentic and embody the important moments of your wedding day. Derek Couts found his passion for wedding photography after he and his wife saw the photographs from their own wedding in 2014. He started out working as a second shooter for weddings before starting his own wedding photography service.

Derek Couts Photography offers a standard wedding package with additional services that can be added on to customize your wedding package to your needs. Wedding photography packages include six hours of coverage, digital images and printing rights. Additional wedding photography services include:

• Second shooter

9 Derek Couts Photography Reviews

H
Holly

Married on 05/20/2018

I seriously cannot say enough about Derek! He was the absolute best and I would highly recommend him for all things engagement and wedding! If I had known him prior to my engagement he would have ... Read more been a part of the proposal to capture all of those details too but from the moment we met him, after we were engaged, we knew he was the one who would help make this journey of being engaged to married the most wonderful experience ever and boy did he deliver! My wedding photos completely and totally exceeded my expectations and I fall in love with them all over again every time I look at them!!! Thank you Derek for being so amazing!!!

C
Courtney

Married on 05/21/2017

Really enjoyed having Derek do our wedding photos! He captured all the intimate moments of a wedding day. He also did our engagement pictures, which were taken at a carnival! So fun! Read more Really enjoyed having Derek do our wedding photos! He captured all the intimate moments of a wedding day. He also did our engagement pictures, which were taken at a carnival! So fun!

C
Casey

Married on 07/23/2016

Awesome turn out of all of our photos. Great and consistent responses. We ended up keeping all of them! Read more Awesome turn out of all of our photos. Great and consistent responses. We ended up keeping all of them!