Derek Wintermute Photography

Acworth, GA · View map

About Derek Wintermute Photography

Our relaxed style is noted for it's blend of fine art, wedding photojournalism and editorial fashion. Wedding packages starting at $5700.00

8 Reviews for Derek Wintermute Photography

8 Derek Wintermute Photography Reviews

Annell
Annell

Getting married on 03/20/2020

Amazing photos

Our wedding coordinator recommended Derek from the first time we met her and I can see why. We recently did our engagement photo shoot with him and OMG! Our pictures were amazing, can’t wait to see ... Read more see our wedding pictures!!!

L
Lina

Married on 08/05/2017

Derek was fun to work with! He makes you feel comfortable and suggests poses when you have no idea what to do. On the flip side, he lets the bride and groom improvise and doesn't rush the process. His ... Read more picture quality is amazing. He is flexible with timing and ensures he has gotten the shots he needs before leaving. Derek improvises and goes with the flow. Highly recommend him.

N
Neil

Married on 07/18/2014

Derek and his team are excellent! They made my wife and I feel comfortable during all of our photoshoots as well as made it fun. Derek did engagement and wedding photo shoots for us. Also, him and ... Read more his two assistants photo graphed our entire wedding events. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.