Derrek Matichak Videography

Plainfield, IL · View map

About Derrek Matichak Videography

Your wedding day is the most important day of your new life together. So many amazing memories are going to take place, and we want you to remember every minute of it. We believe weddings are wonderful love stories similar to those portrayed in major motion pictures. With all the planning and preparation that goes into your one special day, you want everything to be absolutely perfect; anything less is unacceptable. We will make sure we capture all the important details of your wedding, while going over and beyond to catch every important detail as well, from walking down the aisle, to throwing the bouquet, cutting into the cake, every happy moment will be captured, creating a video that your and your family and friends will cherish forever.

We invite you to reserve the perfect services for that one special day. All clients are scheduled and consulted with to discuss their wedding day. We will assist and help you every step of the way in planning your video. All are packages we offer include,"All Day Coverage of Your Wedding with No Overtime Fees Applied."

Contact us now for your free consultation

25 Reviews for Derrek Matichak Videography

25 Derrek Matichak Videography Reviews

N
Neal

Married on 07/20/2019

A must hire

This dude is worth every penny. Incredibly professional, reliable and respectful. He was very active and caught everything from the ceremony to the reception. Easily the most stress free part of the ... Read more day for us. We hired his cousin Mike Relyea for the pictures and they worked together seamlessly. The prices are very reasonable, spend the money, it’s worth it.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 03/08/2019

Derrek was a lifesaver on our wedding day!

My husband and I can not say enough AMAZING things about Derrek Matichak Videography. We were married on March 8th, 2019. We had initially booked another videography company for our big day. Two hours ... Read more after the original videographer was supposed to be there, they cancelled! I was pretty upset at the idea of not having a videographer to record our ceremony. While all this was happening, our awesome DJ (JPW Productions) reached out to Derrek to see if he was free and could make it to our venue in Elgin for the ceremony. He made the drive and made it 15 MINUTES BEFORE IT STARTED. He managed to get everything all set up in time for the ceremony! After the ceremony was completed, we spoke to him for a few minutes to express our gratitude for coming. He was very professional, polite, and fun! As the night went on, our guests kept complimenting him and his fun personality. He was on the dance floor with our guests ALL reception! It was great. After the wedding was completed, we paid him for his services the next day. He was very prompt in responding to all questions. You can definitely see he is passionate about his work! We recently received our sneak peek video from Derrek. It was absolutely beautiful and we can’t wait to see the final product. I wish that we would have initially booked with him! I’m so glad that he ended up being our videographer. HIRE DERREK AS YOUR VIDEOGRAPHER! You won’t regret it!

L
Lexi

Married on 11/30/2018

Great Experience!

Derrek was great! Danced on the floor while videotaping which everyone loved. Was not shy to make sure he got every detail I wanted for our video. Definitely flexible, I would recommend! Read more Derrek was great! Danced on the floor while videotaping which everyone loved. Was not shy to make sure he got every detail I wanted for our video. Definitely flexible, I would recommend!!